• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout contract renewal

kevinb

• 10 years later...
On 2/28/2013 at 12:12 PM, Bronson said:

Arte better not mess around with this. Lock this kid up no matter what the price! He want's 20 years 290 million.. You give it to him... May I remind you that in 10 year's this kid will only be 31....

I know this has nothing to do with that article but just had to put that out there.

Good time to revisit this.  

14 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Ted Turner tried that with the Braves in the 1980s, and only brilliant scouting and player development got them out of the hole that it dug.

I can't read Ted Turner without picturing Jim Carrey doing him in In Living Color.

A few months ago I randomly watched a few old Fire Marshall Bill clips for the first time in like 30 years. And surprisingly they still made me laugh hard.

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I can't read Ted Turner without picturing Jim Carrey doing him in In Living Color.

A few months ago I randomly watched a few old Fire Marshall Bill clips for the first time in like 30 years. And surprisingly they still made me laugh hard.

Let me tell you something!

I am a huge In Living Color fan. That program introduced the world to Jim Carrey.

An aside: Years ago I took the backlot tour at Universal Studios Hollywood. The tour guide said that once when they passed the Psycho house, Jim Carrey ran out dressed as Mother and jumped aboard the trolley.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan