• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Stanley Cup playoffs

Tank

• Thomas pinned this topic

I'd like to see the Islanders win.  Just to stick it to Tavares.

But teams I hope do not win.  Bruins.  Like that city needs any more dooshiness.  Tampa Bay.  Just because.  Hurricanes.  Just move already.  Nashville.  Just because.  Dallas.  Just because.  Flames.  Just because the Ducks own them, and they need to be put back in their place.  Avalanche.  Never liked them, never will.  San Jose.  Well, Duh.  

Let's see, I like Calgary. I can't hate a Johnny Hockey team. Toronto. I want to see Freddie A succeed and I like Matthews (or maybe I just want the not-a-generation player to shine while McDavid watches the playoffs). I like StLouis. But they have to lose so we get the 20th pick.

That said, I would be ok with Tampa Bay winning it all.

Columbus has a ton of talent and they know they're getting blown up after the season. I was never a big Duchene fan but I'm glad to see him get a chance to do something in the playoffs. He sucked in that situation with the Avs

Since I can't stand golf on tv I watched the Islanders-Pens game and they're tough to score on. There's a pretty good chance they take out both the Pens and the Caps on the way to the conference final

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Watched the Sharks-Knights game last night. San Jose's strategy seems to be to bait the Knights into penalties, because they have problems hanging with them five-on-five. San Jose got eight power plays in game 2, and still lost.

Doesn't help when the top line is playing absolutely out of their minds in beast mode.  In 3 games.  Stone and MaxPac 8 points.  Statsny 6 points.  22 of the 35 points Vegas has tallied so far.  Oh, and I'm reading they aren't even the #1 line.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Doesn't help when the top line is playing absolutely out of their minds in beast mode.  In 3 games.  Stone and MaxPac 8 points.  Statsny 6 points.  22 of the 35 points Vegas has tallied so far.  Oh, and I'm reading they aren't even the #1 line.

The Karlsson-Marchessault line is supposed to be the #1 line. The other three are acquisitions ether just before the season (Stastny and Pacioretty) or during it (Stone). That bunch is just now coming into their own as a group.

Stone had his first career hat trick last night, and Pacioretty narrowly missed his third goal.

F’n Lightning! Way to screw up your perfect season, and screw the Rangers out of another first round pick.

NYR could gave four first rounders if things break right, but TB and Dallas need to get moving 

Rough 2nd period for Johnny Gaudreau. Stuffed on a penalty shot. Whiffed on a breakaway. Had a goal disallowed for goalie interference. 

Avs go to the next round for the first time in a decade. As opponents go Vegas seems like the better team right now but the Avs cannot win in San Jose. Either way.....bring it on