• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Stanley Cup playoffs

Tank

So who is everyone rooting for?

• 16.  Colorado
  • 18.  Dallas
  • 19.  Columbus
  • 20.  St Louis
  • 21.  Carolina
  • 25.  San Jose
  • 26. Islanders
  • 27. Bruins

I'd like to see either Islanders or Columbus win it all.  Islanders, so that they can give a big finger salute to Tavares as he's watching on TV.  Columbus because they joined the league in 2000, and finally got their first series win.  

And I'd like to see the Bruins and San Jose eliminated quick.  

Obviously I’m with the Avs followed by Columbus 

my dream scenario involves MacKinnon blowing past Duchene to score the Cup clincher then chatting up Panarin in the handshake line and convincing him to take Sakic’s phone call during FA time

Edited by arch stanton

Avs win in San Jose for the 3rd time in the last 20 tries. In game 1, the line of Thornton, Sorensen, LeBanc did the work for the Sharks. In game 2 they got shut down. They missed Pavelski a lot in this one

Carolina just won't go away although Mrazek left with what I think was a groin injury. He probably won't be available for awhile

That was an intense game even for someone with no team in the game.  Wow.  Dallas’ goalie was redonkulous for most of the game.  Doesn’t get much better than double overtime game 7 playoff hockey.  Helped to watch in a bar out here in St. Louis though

2 hours ago, nate said:

Super happy for Pat Maroon, always one of my favorite Ducks.  He isn't flashy or anything, but he works hard.

Pat Maroon is what the Getzlaf line has been missing all these years.  A grinder that causes havoc in front of the net, and let's the skilled people do their thing.  

Also, Maroon is from St. Louis, so how cool is that?

18 hours ago, Biergott said:

That was an intense game even for someone with no team in the game.  Wow.  Dallas’ goalie was redonkulous for most of the game.  Doesn’t get much better than double overtime game 7 playoff hockey.  Helped to watch in a bar out here in St. Louis though

if you're still in st. louis, see if you can find frank and helen's pizza. good place to eat.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

if you're still in st. louis, see if you can find frank and helen's pizza. good place to eat.

If it’s got provel and cheese whiz on it like that Imo’s Crap I’ll be angry with you.  Mama Celeste is gourmet vs that nastiness.

Im out here every two weeks or so for work, so if it’s legit I’ll look it up.  Could use a break from fried pickles and toasted ravioli.

That was a bummer. Got a goal overturned because the skate was in the air and not actually touching the blue line and that was the difference. The Sharks were relentless with forecheck pressure all series. I don't know if that works as well against the Blues. Anyway, Go 'Canes

1 hour ago, Biergott said:

If it’s got provel and cheese whiz on it like that Imo’s Crap I’ll be angry with you.  Mama Celeste is gourmet vs that nastiness.

Im out here every two weeks or so for work, so if it’s legit I’ll look it up.  Could use a break from fried pickles and toasted ravioli.

nah, nothing bizzare like that. it's a legit place.

if you feel up to it, order the green olive pizza. i think it's off the menu, but they'll make it if you ask. tell them bill stokes sent you.