• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 Stanley Cup playoffs

Tank

On 5/15/2019 at 8:23 PM, arch stanton said:

3 series in a row they've gotten a bullshit call to swing a game

at least it didn't affect the outcome of this series in the long run.

#gloria

I'm sick and I'm tired of Baahs-ton teams winning titles!    Red Sux, Cheating Pats, hated Celtics, and the Bruins!

Enough, you've had your run of success, Baahs-ton!    Time to move over!

Meantime, the Halos have done just about SQUAT for a decade (although a future threat), the Lakers are garbage, the Kings have become garbage, and LB State basketball and baseball suck!

Thank goodness for the Rams!  

These playoffs and this finals are sick. I've watched as a dude that grew up playing and knowing all the players to knowing dick. MacKinnon stood out, but I have a mad man crush on Tarasenko. His hands and hockey IQ are out of this world. Great series so far. Boston has been outplayed outside of game 3 where they destroyed. My Boston friends are ok with Chara being out because they call him the pylon out there.

Blues are crushing on the road these playoffs. I see them winning game 5 with a home game 6 for the cup. Pulling hard for them.

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

The River Charles will be overflowing with the beer tinted tears of the Chowds tonight. It was a pretty egregious non-call but I’m over it now

Yea, you hate to see a noncall lead to a goal.  I did think the Bruin threw his leg that wasn't contacted in the air pretty aggressively trying to draw a call which I hate too.