• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fletcher's update from Angel Stadium

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

You can get by without upton and ohtani when you have a solid rotation. They have a bottom 5 rotation. 90+ losses for sure. No way around it

I think its almost the opposite. A mediocre (us) pitching staff can be masked in todays game with an offense.

If upton and ohtani were here, simmons was himself and one of bour, Calhoun (whos looked good) etc were hitting, we might have a winning record right now.

But we have neither pitching or offense

First draft pick baby!

26 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

It's just a blackhole team and has been for a decade now. Not bad enough to get a top 5 pick in the draft, not good enough to make the playoffs. Shit is brutal.

I'm anxiously awaiting all of our prospects becoming stars at the same time next April.

Thats why im not too worked up. I expected the team to be better than this, but still wasnt expecting playoffs or anything. Im more excited for the org overall.

Trout locked up, the the next core almost here, etc. Another year of stop gaps? Meh. Ill still be hitting games when i can.

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Fletcher rolling his eyes is telling. 

I listen to 90 percent of my games, the other 10 percent being tv or going. Ive always felt bad for terry smith and langston. Its tough to watch a bad product and have to be careful about commenting on it.

Dealing with the post-game callers may eventually get Terry canonized. 

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I thought you gave up on this season. 

I am done with this team in terms of my hopes and expectations. At least until people come back from injury in 1-2 months. Doesn't mean I won't watch.

I'm a masochist ?

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Thats when I really take note. 

On the one hand, he cant come out and say "this guy sucks" "the front office shouldnt have done this". On the other hand, he also has to deal with people that have a very small understanding of thr big picture, "trade pujols for harper!" callers.

Hes probably putting back a 5th of vodka during every angel talk.

3 hours ago, BESCFAN said:

Arte should be ashamed.  Ausmus was a lazy hire.  Did anyone else want that clown?   NO...and for good reason.  I thought this team was close to the very bottom and couldn’t get much worse last year.  Then 2019 arrived...this is worse.

I'm going with the shit talent on this team as the reason for the 1-6 start. 

3 hours ago, Adam said:

You can get by without upton and ohtani when you have a solid rotation. They have a bottom 5 rotation. 90+ losses for sure. No way around it

Is this the season when delusional Angel fans finally realize Skaggs is a #4 pitcher at best? I'm assuming he's getting help from the baseball gods in that scenario

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Terry Smith doesn't do this any more. Trent Rush has been taking calls in the post game show since last yar.