• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just Another Day in London

I can't find any info on mosques being attacked in London.  Where are you getting this?  Not contradicting, I just want to read about it or see it. 

Can't say I blame those attacking the mosques.  Some parts of London have been taken over and non-muslims have been made to feel unwelcome in those parts.  For years, the government's response was to show tolerance of the behavior as an effort to show inclusion.  Simply put, it hasn't worked.  The Greater London Council, when it was in existance spearheaded this b.s. and poured tons of money into what turned out to be a greater division within London.

This beheading is one result.

Guys I get the diversion to take away some of the horror of a daylight attack in public but it's time to stop.

There were witnesses but they all watched, took phone videos and not a single one attempted to save this guys life. What is the saying, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

The citizens of London are receiving in measure what they are willing to accept. This is not a Muslim vs the World issue, this is the human race devolving to the point an atrocious act like this can take place and good people stand by and do nothing.

Prime Minister Cameron says it "might" be terrorism.

Idiot.

being a Prime Minister is slightly different than posting on a message board. Sometimes you like to get some more facts before claiming to know exactly what happened.

I can't find any info on mosques being attacked in London.  Where are you getting this?  Not contradicting, I just want to read about it or see it. 

Can't say I blame those attacking the mosques.  Some parts of London have been taken over and non-muslims have been made to feel unwelcome in those parts.  For years, the government's response was to show tolerance of the behavior as an effort to show inclusion.  Simply put, it hasn't worked.  The Greater London Council, when it was in existance spearheaded this b.s. and poured tons of money into what turned out to be a greater division within London.

This beheading is one result.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-22634548#sa-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa

Guys I get the diversion to take away some of the horror of a daylight attack in public but it's time to stop.

There were witnesses but they all watched, took phone videos and not a single one attempted to save this guys life. What is the saying, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

The citizens of London are receiving in measure what they are willing to accept. This is not a Muslim vs the World issue, this is the human race devolving to the point an atrocious act like this can take place and good people stand by and do nothing.

I certainly understand the sentiment but I'm not sure what you expect them to do in the face of people wielding cleavers in the street. This is not something you discuss when you put together your disaster kit.