• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just Another Day in London

Interestingly there's been no independent witness statements confirming the man was beheaded. A woman this morning claimed to have checked his pulse, why would you check a mans pulse if he had no head?

DAYLIGHT ATTACK

The two men used a car to run down the young soldier, whose name has not been released, near Woolwich Barracks in southeast London and attempted to behead him with a meat cleaver and knives, witnesses said, before telling shocked bystanders they acted in revenge for British wars in Muslim countries.

http://news.yahoo.com/british-soldier-hacked-death-suspected-islamist-attack-060253278.html

The savage douchebag in the video says what that women in 'our land' have to see this every day.  And he said it with an English accent.  I wonder how much better care England took care of him compared to his land. 

That was also the first thing I thought of watching that video

Luckily, the backwards Police had an armed (with guns) unit only twenty minutes away... wow.

And, again, I'm frustrated with the lemmings whose first-thought is to whip-out their cameras to catch the action, instead of intervening.  Makes it all the more sickening to me.  I couldn't stand-by watching that, and live with myself.  I like to think that it would've been about 50-50 here in 'Merica tho.

It took thirty minutes to get armed police officers to the scene. Are you ****ing kidding me! If it took thirty minutes here in America the terrorists would have already been surrounded by thirty citizens with their own weapons. The police here face lawsuits when they have a slow response time. Can you imagine the damage these assholes could have done if they had brought guns to town instead of cleavers? With no rapid response it could have been even more devastating.