• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Major League Baseball Thread

m0nkey

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This is a f*cking awesome job by MLB though to do this.

Would love for the Brits to get into baseball.

The pitching didn't make it through customs but it's a terrific game to watch. They did an outstanding job promoting the game by utilizing the two greatest MLB rivals. My son who is attending school there this summer is at the game.

Edited by Calzone 2

10 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This is a f*cking awesome job by MLB though to do this.

Would love for the Brits to get into baseball.

Hate to be a dick but they won’t. They might get into the NFL a little but they give f*ck all about baseball. One British guy at my work said they already did away with rounders once and they don’t want to go through that again. 

^The mention of rounders and Brits reminded me of when I lived in England in middle school, I was so much better at rounders than every other kid it wasn't even funny. I was a pretty good baseball player in the US but not special; but in England playing rounders I was a man among boys.

The point being: the Brits suck at baseball. 

On 6/30/2019 at 11:48 AM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Another 20 runs today... A lot of speculation about why but aside from a couple cheap homeruns, who knows?

23 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Exchange rate, probably.

Perhaps pound for pound, the best stadium in the world?