• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m sure their are good people in the city and many probably vote dem. Biden doesn’t win the election without the welfare dependent inner city vote. The majority of self sufficient people vote trump. It’s really criminal the dead beats are basically running the country 

Also completely wrong.  Welfare recipients broadly do not vote at all.  The most significant element in the Democratic voter base are affluent suburban liberals. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 percent of the people who vote in elections make less than $15K.  Also the welfare recipients you love to stigmatize and pretend are sub human actually do work mostly.  70% of food stamp recipients are employed full time.  You have a terrible factual grasp on this stuff.  Rush Limbaugh and Reagan are dead.  You can ease of their bullshit.  Its ok. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What does that mean ? Isn’t your position that Trump created the greatest economy in the history of the world with almost no unemployment? If that’s true then Biden got a inconsequential number of people by less than 20% truly staggering.  

Jesus Christ couldn’t liberal criminals  and the over educated under employed line to work in this country. There wasn’t and still isn’t a significant job shortage. There is a shortage of people with dignity and work ethic to go do a job when welfare is ready available. There are 10 fast food restaurants within 5 miles of my house paying 13-18 an hour starting off. Why is that ?

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s also a pointless debate.  The electoral college decides elections not the popular vote. Which dramatically handicaps in favor his favored presidential choice.  Which is why they have to do the fraud bullshit.  It’s all they have. 

Is it really a leap to think a crime may have occurred in Atlanta , Detroit , Milwaukee, and Philly. None of these areas are known for integrity and low crime 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Jesus Christ couldn’t liberal criminals  and the over educated under employed line to work in this country. There wasn’t and still isn’t a significant job shortage. There is a shortage of people with dignity and work ethic to go do a job when welfare is ready available. There are 10 fast food restaurants within 5 miles of my house paying 13-18 an hour starting off. Why is that ?

You know what.  I’m sure your anecdotal observations that you’ve for sure investigated in order to come up with these ideas are probably right.  I’ve got an idea though.  Why don’t you and Mike Lindell do an investigation.  Just to make sure.  Im sure you two could get to the bottom of it.  Please do report back.