• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Rico said:

Did I say the top?  I'm saying they are going to be assets to this country.  I know this because I've seen it happen first hand before.  The generation of immigrants that were given amnesty by Reagan, they and their children flourished.  

When you are looking for a screw, do you have a selection process or just run an online ad seeking the most desperate? The most desperate might screw your balls off but there are likely some very negative drawbacks

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

When you are looking for a screw, do you have a selection process or just run an online ad seeking the most desperate? The most desperate might screw your balls off but there are likely some very negative drawbacks

All my screws are in their own drawer labeled, phillips, slotted, hex, allen. I always find the one that serves the purpose, thank you. 

Again time to be honest. White man isn't perfect but most decent countries are predominantly white. I don't think whites are superior but history suggest we may be more willing to adhere to common laws. There is no shortage of proof from Asia, South America, and Africa that many ethnic groups have struggled to govern. You can probably count on one hand successful non white countries in the world. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Again time to be honest. White man isn't perfect but most decent countries are predominantly white. I don't think whites are superior but history suggest we may be more willing to adhere to common laws. There is no shortage of proof from Asia, South America, and Africa that many ethnic groups have struggled to govern. You can probably count on one hand successful non white countries in the world. 

If other countries and ethnicities are failing it’s because of white supremacy, nothing else. Try and keep up bro 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If other countries and ethnicities are failing it’s because of white supremacy, nothing else. Try and keep up bro 

You could give every government office and every corporation to BLM and the NAACP tomorrow and America would be a third world country in less than 5 years. 

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

on the abc national news tonight, they hardly showed any video from the press conference, and instead just went with a summary of what was said by the anchor, david muir. it was pretty obvious they didn't want to show video of stumbling joe.

out of office in less than a year . . .

15 minutes ago, Tank said:

on the abc national news tonight, they hardly showed any video from the press conference, and instead just went with a summary of what was said by the anchor, david muir. it was pretty obvious they didn't want to show video of stumbling joe.

out of office in less than a year . . .

Did you watch the press conference? 

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Did you watch the press conference? 

no, but i've seen some of the video from it.

and yes, before you say anything, all of it was clearly and unimpeachably objective and impartial. *wink*