• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Get your Cancer Signs ready for tonight

yk9001

2 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Stand up for cancer - but not if you are seeking healthcare, and already have cancer.  Then F*ck off, you are on your own!

- Republicans

So Republicans don't want cancer?

Sounds like a good stance. 

15 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Stand up for cancer - but not if you are seeking healthcare, and already have cancer.  Then F*ck off, you are on your own!

- Republicans

I would guess about half of all cancer doctors are Democrats.  Why are you not cursing them for not offering free services to people with cancer?  Isn't that the easiest answer?

That is a lot easier answer than demanding millions of other people basically work for free to earn money they won't get because it goes to pay for a forced higher premium that has nothing to do with their personal health risk, goes to a profit based insurance company that takes a chunk.

I think you don't have the courage to keep it simple and just call cancer doctors out for refusing to work for free, Democrat doctors included.

My mother died of cancer at an age too young.  Nobody else on this planet was responsible for her disease.  It was tragic.  But I never was so adolescent to believe her personal misfortune magically becomes everyone else's problem to solve.

And if I did, then it would only make sense to be upset that there were not cancer doctors giving her free healthcare that nobody had to be forced to pay for.

Well guess what?  Doctors are not expected to work for free to take care of someone else's problem.  If we accept that, then the adult logic says we should not expect non-doctors to be forced to pay for someone else's problem.

And frankly, if this is your passion, go to school to become a cancer doctor and treat people for free or donate 100% of your money to pay for it.

Or, keep all your own money, don't go to medical school to help people, and just call Republicans names for being exactly as greedy as you are with their time and money.

11 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Just say Democrat cancer doctors are hideous monsters.  Say it.

And say you are a hideous monster for not giving a shit about people with cancer (my mom).  Say it.

You are revealed.  It is OK for you to not give a shit about other people's problems but not OK for people you hate politically.

You are a hypocrite and not a grown up.

Republicans are all about "provide for the common defense" (DOD STILL hasn't been fully audited,  the only Department that hasnt!) and dont really care about "promote the general welfare". 

So much easier to hide graft under contracts that dont have to be revealed for "national security reasons" than the transparency of medical costs.

So, you cut medical to fund boondoggle defense projects like the F-35 and putting troops in areas that defend our corporate interests (instead of making them fund their own security, the way small businesses have to). Oh yeah, and you pressure your allies into buying these boondoggle projects from your defense contractors.

All of this should be reasons enough that Republicans should never get elected. But the Dems leadership are such dolts and have drifted too far left for anyone with a brain to support. Yes, even someone like Trump can seem favorable to people like Hillary and Pelosi. It happens. It DID happen.

What a pickle we are in. 

And still the Dems think their way out of this is to appear more liberal, when the answer is that they become more moderate.

But if we share the costs of "providing for the common defense" then we should share the costs of "promote the general welfare" and have national health care. Just make everyone pay SOMETHING to get it. No free lunch, unless you are completely and physically unable. Cant find a job? Earn medical credits by working for a county road crew or a non-profit or something altruistic. There is still plenty to be done in America.

Anyone, Democrat, Republican or Weed Party, who is against allowing people with preexisting conditions to buy health insurance without basically bankrupting them, is a hideous freaking monster.  I'm not a democrat - I don't identify with Maxine Waters or the Long Beach Lowenthals.

Any democrats supporting legislation that f's Americans with pre existing conditions?  Print the link, I've never seen it.

For sure I absolutely, unequivocally do not give a flying f about your cancer mom.

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Anyone, Democrat, Republican or Weed Party, who is against allowing people with preexisting conditions to buy health insurance without basically bankrupting them, is a hideous freaking monster.  I'm not a democrat - I don't identify with Maxine Waters or the Long Beach Lowenthals.

Any democrats supporting legislation that f's Americans with pre existing conditions?  Print the link, I've never seen it.

For sure I absolutely, unequivocally do not give a flying f about your cancer mom.

And yet you think EVERYONE ELSE is supposed to care about other people they don't know who have cancer.

As long as YOU don't have to care or pay for it, right?

Got it.

Should life insurance companies be required to issue $1m life insurance policies to people with terminal cancer? Sure! Just charge evwryone elae a higher premium to cover the certain loss.

Should All State be required to issue fire insurance on a house that is literally already on fire?  Sure!  Just charge everyone else a higher premium to cover the certain loss.

There is an element of accepting simple realities that are just inconvenient to deal with, yes.  Medical care and how to help people is complicated.  But that doesn't make it right to force other people to "give a shit" about other people's problems and simply absorb costs that have nothing to do with them.

By the way, I am the one that said I don't expect you (or anyone else) to care about or pay for any part of my Mom's cancer.  So your interest in attempting to emotionally stab me on the subject fails.

It is only successful in revealing you as being AT LEAST as heartless and cold as the Rebublicans you enjoy attacking, who simply (far more maturely) have your exact position on whether or not other people should be required to give a shit or pay for other people's medical issue.

With that, you can have the last word because it is perfectly clear I should not be "discussing" thus subject with a full blown perfectly revealed hypocrite lacking near enough maturity to have the kinds of discussions.

So if Republicans are hideous monsters for not caring about my mom having cancer, then so are you.  You have no argument for that, unless you want to stroke me a check right now to help with the bills.

And we know a hypocrite like you ain't gonna do that.

Have a good day.  And maybe work on you a little.

26 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Anyone, Democrat, Republican or Weed Party, who is against allowing people with preexisting conditions to buy health insurance without basically bankrupting them, is a hideous freaking monster.

Why? Using your logic I don't give a rats ass about you, but this makes healthcare cheaper for me. Win for me.

I don't give a shit about your mom and her cancer personally, but I am willing, as a collective good, allow her, with the pool of other health insureds, be part of the group, and not be excluded because she has a preexisting condition.

Jesus f. Christ, is it that hard to understand?

17 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I don't give a shit about your mom and her cancer personally, but I am willing, as a collective good, allow her, with the pool of other health insureds, be part of the group, and not be excluded because she has a preexisting condition.

"I don't give a shit about you, now take my money."

17 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Jesus f. Christ, is it that hard to understand?

I don't think you understand yourself.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

I would guess about half of all cancer doctors are Democrats.  Why are you not cursing them for not offering free services to people with cancer?  Isn't that the easiest answer?

That is a lot easier answer than demanding millions of other people basically work for free to earn money they won't get because it goes to pay for a forced higher premium that has nothing to do with their personal health risk, goes to a profit based insurance company that takes a chunk.

I think you don't have the courage to keep it simple and just call cancer doctors out for refusing to work for free, Democrat doctors included.

My mother died of cancer at an age too young.  Nobody else on this planet was responsible for her disease.  It was tragic.  But I never was so adolescent to believe her personal misfortune magically becomes everyone else's problem to solve.

And if I did, then it would only make sense to be upset that there were not cancer doctors giving her free healthcare that nobody had to be forced to pay for.

Well guess what?  Doctors are not expected to work for free to take care of someone else's problem.  If we accept that, then the adult logic says we should not expect non-doctors to be forced to pay for someone else's problem.

And frankly, if this is your passion, go to school to become a cancer doctor and treat people for free or donate 100% of your money to pay for it.

Or, keep all your own money, don't go to medical school to help people, and just call Republicans names for being exactly as greedy as you are with their time and money.

That was actually disgusting to read.

This is why we should have a no politics policy. 

Sorry about your Mom by the way. Politics aside, YK is being a giant something something about that.

Just now, yk9001 said:

I went to far?

Where is far?

How bout you don’t say stupid shit like “I don’t care about your cancer mom” and then repeating it.  You could simply make your point without saying that, but to be edgy and you, you choose to say it.  It is a bullshit comment and you know it.  

I care about this country, and the fact that health care bankrupts people.  I care about the absolute disregard, and selfishness that millions of people have about that fact.

I don't care about phony baloney signs.  I think its embarrassing.