• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Betts looks like runaway MVP

9 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Well prepare to hang, draw, and quarter just about every MVP voter.

I love Trout but he is going to get piled on with more second place love than Jim Kelly.

Betts could be playing for the Padres and he would still be the favorite right now. 

43 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

He is doing good but look at the crap box park he play's in. I'm sure there are other player's that would be hitting well playing in that crap park. I wonder what Trout would do hitting there?

while normally I would agree . . . 

Betts away from Fenway:

.324 BA

.413/.626/1.039

14 HR (vs 9 at home) 

On 7/16/2018 at 5:55 PM, Dochalo said:

it's tear.  not terror.  and if we make the playoffs, it will be historic.  

It’s happening.... With Valbuena hitting a walk off homer on the last game of the season to force a 1 game playoff with the M’s, that we destroy them in.

book it 

On 7/16/2018 at 4:32 PM, failos said:

Mike Trout is the MVP. Anyone who says otherwise should be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

this is my yearly reminder that there's a decided difference between "the player who had the best season" vs. "the player who was most valuable to his team."

red sox are on pace to win 115 games, and betts is having a monster year. those two things can't be overlooked when comparing him to trout, who's stuck on a 4th place team that is playing around .500 ball.

i know, i know, team success . . . well, why are the red sox so successful this year? and where would they be without betts? and where would the halos be without trout?