• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Used Baseballs

Hey guys, my wife is planning a rehearsal dinner for a couple we know that are huge baseball fans.  We are looking for used baseballs to create decor and centerpieces with.  She is looking for about 35-40 used baeseballs, the more vintage or used they look the better.  I would be willing to buy these or rent these if you need them back.  We don’t need them until the week before Labor Day.  Let me know if you can help at all.  

Scott 

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Hey guys, my wife is planning a rehearsal dinner for a couple we know that are huge baseball fans.  We are looking for used baseballs to create decor and centerpieces with.  She is looking for about 35-40 used baeseballs, the more vintage or used they look the better.  I would be willing to buy these or rent these if you need them back.  We don’t need them until the week before Labor Day.  Let me know if you can help at all.  

Scott 

Try getting them from Morris altalef, he has lots of facebook friends in Saint Lewis.

9 hours ago, Dochalo said:

stop by a local high school with a few dozen new balls gift card for INO and trade out  rent some.  They'll have a bucket of BP balls that are likely 'well used'.  

there you go 

10 hours ago, Dochalo said:

stop by a local high school with a few dozen new balls and trade out.  They'll have a bucket of BP balls that are likely 'well used'.  

9 hours ago, Stradling said:

Great idea

I thought you couldn't be within 500 feet from a high school.

18 hours ago, Dochalo said:

stop by a local high school with a few dozen new balls and trade out.  They'll have a bucket of BP balls that are likely 'well used'.  

OP MAKE SURE THE BALLS ARE MARKED WITH THE "NFHS" STAMP OR THEY CANNOT BE USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like, this is terrific advice, but makes sure you have the right balls. Just check local Rawlings balls. Next season, we umps  can't even start a game without them properly marked.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

High School and colleges may be able to provide you with old baseballs. More likely the college level that have a budget for new ones.

I was going to suggest asking usc for some old batting practice balls, but then I remembered they'd still look brand new.