• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Blasey Ford's GoFundMe pages total over a million dollars now. 

She can use some of that money to add several more escape doors onto her house in case Kavanaugh shows up.

Pfft.  You can give her millions and millions and even billions of dollars.  All it will take is a $0.55 beer and she's screwed.

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What do you think is going to happen ? They’re gonna get shit on either way.  At least have a spine about your decision. 

I'm confused.  Would things be "fine" or would they "get shit on either way?"

15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm confused.  Would things be "fine" or would they "get shit on either way?"

What’s your angle here ? I feel like you understand what I was saying.  1 group will respect the choice they made, another group won’t.  It is what it is.  In other words “fine”

the fantasy ghost assaulter take is cowardly and horse shit.  

I think it’s better to just stake your postion that you don’t give a shit about what happened and just accept one side won’t like it.  In other words.  “Get shit on”

you’re being dumb and contrarian for the sake of.  I don’t know why.  Do you I guess.  I didn’t need to spell that all out for you. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

It would be fine if Collins and some of these other dipshits just said that they thought Ford was a liar instead of adopting the lunatic coward position that “Ford was assaulted, but ! Definitely not by Brett Kavanaugh !”

Or maybe because they wanted proof that Kavanaugh did it?

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What ? So, they don’t believe her then.  Fine.  Come on Jason, you can’t actually believe that she was assaulted and mistaken about who did it.  

She made up the story about Kavanaugh being involved, just accept it. 

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What ? So, they don’t believe her then.  Fine.  Come on Jason, you can’t actually believe that she was assaulted and mistaken about who did it.  

It’s possible she lied. It’s not the first time a person has lied about being sexually assaulted. Either way, there’s no way to prove or disprove what happened and American citizens are still innocent until proven otherwise. We should never take any accusation as proof

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s possible she lied. It’s not the first time a person has lied about being sexually assaulted. Either way, there’s no way to prove or disprove what happened and American citizens are still innocent until proven otherwise. We should never take any accusation as proof

I’ve at no point said it wasn’t possible that she was lying.  I don’t know why that keeps being thrown up to me.  All I’ve said is that she should be taken seriously.  That’s it.  Go back and look.  Obviously no one can ever know for sure.  Also, this was not a trial in a court of law.  Presumption of innocence is entirely irrelevant in the setting of a senate hearing.  The entire hearing is to determine whether the man is fit for the position.  Believe what you will. 

Look, people heard what they heard and made their decisions about what they think happened.  I’m sure that in most cases those view points are colored by political leanings.  Fine.  But this bullshit middle road, “well i believe she was assaulted but not by Kavanaugh” like I said, that’s cowardice.  The idea that one of these senators can say that and expect people to accept that belief as genuine is insulting.  And if any of these people actually believe that they’re fuc*king cognivitvely impaired.  It strains belief utterly.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Rumors circulated for years that Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick but she refused to talk about it publically. Some reasons are said that she felt some guilt for inviting Clinton into her room or the fact because she did, she bore some responsibility (very common feeling). Almost twenty years passed before she finally spoke for herself. She wasn't sure of the exact year but was pretty certain it was 1978. She told others about it but nothing ever happened as far as law enforcement being involved and investigations being conducted. That is pretty common unfortunately when men, women and children are sexually abused.

I have a gut feeling Dr. Ford has been sexually assaulted at some point in her life by someone. It could have been Judge Kavanaugh or someone else (one of the huge issues of alcohol consumption and intoxication can lead to bad things). It has happened before where someone accuses the wrong person of being guilty of the sexual assault and their lives are ruined. It is a tough issue because there is an actual victim of assault and a victim falsely accused. Think of Steven Avery in the documentary Making a Murderer or Jennifer Thompson's story. http://www.thestory.org/stories/2013-06/jennifer-thompson

I don't think waiting to come forward so long after an event should be used as evidence that they are making something up. There are reasons behind it, some stated above. Others more complex like a person's memory trying to shield itself from trauma. My mother in law was very emotionally and occasionally physically abusive towards my wife and as a result she doesn't remember a lot from her childhood even though she is only 32 and only now are some things coming back to her memory. The downfall to this unfortunately is evidence becomes scarce or lost after time and nothing can be done about it.

Again my gut tells me something happened to Dr. Ford, whether it was Kavanaugh or someone else that committed an assault. If something did happen, I hope she gets the help she needs because going forward, life won't be easy, especially with the current political nature. 

For Kavanaugh, if falsely accused (whether intentional or accidentally), I hope him and his family can find peace and recovery because going forward, life won't be easy, especially with the current nature of the country. If guilty, hopefully some sort of justice is served. 

One thing I do know, is I already don't like his conspiracy theory bullshit and don't want idiotic ideas like his in the court where I feel like I'm reading my cousin Doug's facebook posts. 

This is what I know. She scrubbed all digital footprints so no search could be made of her tweets or Facebook page. That was intentional so none of her political leanings could be seen as motive. It's like wiping the prints off the gun before planting it on someone else. 

Her accusations only came to light after the Democrats ran out of ammo to shoot down Kavanaugh with an email trail. She was literally in the wings as a last ditch effort. 

There is zero credibility in her claims. None of her friends from that time period have corroborated her story. No one places her at the scene except her but the caveat is she has no recollection of date, time, location or getting to and from. 

You have no clue as to what is going on. You've stuck your fingers in your ears for weeks and not once took an accounting of how this all came to be. How all of the delays were to buy time to coach her responses.

This was a pitiful hail Mary and Ford agreed to make a false accusation that everyone knew from the start couldn't be proven but played it anyway because of #MeToo. 

And now that the nomination has passed through congress she is pulling back and won't pursue her allegations and the plain reason is she lied and knows it. Her lawyer knows it, Feinstein knows it and they also know they can't use her anymore so the support is over. 

It's all horseshit politics and you know it. But keep the act up as if there was anything credible about her story. 

There isn't. She is a liar. A millionaire liar at that.