• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

We're getting a tour from the owner so beer is covered. I've just never heard of nor had any of their beer before so I'm interested in what you all thought of it.

What's that Vienna Cream like? I'm a big fan of Boddingtons and that's creamy. Is it something like that?

A tour...awesome.They've started to carry the Rye IPA and Vienna Cream at some of the liquor stores here in Fullerton/Placentia and I try and pick some up every so often. I wish I could pick up a few more of those glasses...it fits a 22oz bottle almost perfectly and makes for a great all around beer glass.

The Vienna Cream is similar in nature to Boddington's, maybe a bit maltier (been a while since I've had Boddington's). 

It's been a few months since I was down there and it was the 3rd brewery we hit...so I can't recall everything we tasted...but I did like how they didn't go apeshit with the hops on everything. I'm finding that I'm starting to enjoy beers that don't beat you over the head with the hops over and over.

Edited by red321

Anyone been by Hangar 24 in Redlands?

I travel to Germany quite a bit and love German beer. They brew a Dusseldorf style Alt-Bier which is fantastic. They've also got a Kolsch and an Oktoberfest for German beer fans.

The brewery isn't huge but the tasting area has a fun, bar feel and there's food trucks out front on the weekend.

I used to live about five minutes from there. Stopped by a few times. And yes, the Alt Bier is fantastic.

Picked up the new Beachwood Pride of Chops in honor of the 20th anniversary of OBriens. Lucky enough to have my cousin grab me some Citra today and picked up some Alpine Expo as well. Also ordered the first Sour Saison bottles from Council and the Smog/Bruery Atomic Kangarue. Not a bad week for Cali beers.

• 2 weeks later...