• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gritty Veterans?

4 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

This site is becoming nothing but insults and personal digs. Half the guys think they are website police and respond as if it is their sole purpose but to call others out for their opinions. You guys need to have a beer and chill out.

Unfortunately, I think some of them aren’t old enough to have a beer.

6 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

This site is becoming nothing but insults and personal digs. Half the guys think they are website police and respond as if it is their sole purpose but to call others out for their opinions. You guys need to have a beer and chill out.

that occurs when an opinion is idiotic 

15 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Thank you AW sheriff! Your insight is very appreciated.

Lou has stepped down as a Moderator. He's no sheriff. 

But he will bust your chops (not just you, but anyone) if you post something that is debatable or wrong. 

23 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Careful the mall cops here are pretty serious. 

96090673-3E41-4DF2-A658-57D63C736E8A.jpeg

9 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Well, you're like the one person who has been giving me all the thumbs down on my posts and it doesn't bug me even once. But when someone else does it to you, you have a problem. Hypocrite, dude!

I gave you those thumbs down votes as they happened,not a couple of days later and within 2 minutes.

• Chuck locked this topic