• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So I got hit by a foul ball today...

12 hours ago, KevinJ14 said:

...and I'm an employee. I guess that's why I'm working in the stands as an Usher, rather than on the field somewhere in the minors.

Was it on the budweiser pavilion during BP? If so, I'd bet it was Ohtani. Suppose that wouldn't be a foul ball, but the act of hitting a dedicated employee is a foul act, so I stand by whatever it is I'm saying. 

I couldnt catch the replay on the rebroadcast. It was during the 6th inning. It was a liner though, I'm sure. I was just doing my job and while I was coming up the stairs, fans just yelled, "Heads Up!" Turned around and the ball was already at me. Got me good on the left wrist.

I didn't care for the ball, honestly. I got one before the game and gave it away.

I was in pain though. Couldn't feel my wrist for 10 minutes

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

did you get to keep the ball? or did some 35 year old shove you to the ground and take it from you?

5 minutes ago, KevinJ14 said:

I didn't care for the ball, honestly. I got one before the game and gave it away.

I was in pain though. Couldn't feel my wrist for 10 minutes

hope you're okay now and that you won't have to sue arte, eppler, or scioscia.

1 hour ago, KevinJ14 said:

I couldnt catch the replay on the rebroadcast. It was during the 6th inning. It was a liner though, I'm sure. I was just doing my job and while I was coming up the stairs, fans just yelled, "Heads Up!" Turned around and the ball was already at me. Got me good on the left wrist.

I heard people "oohing" in the 6th inning. Must have been that play.

1 hour ago, REDneck said:

Nah...but seriously it is a good story as long as your alright..

Who was the batter?

How long have u been an usher and is that the first time you've been hit?

Thanks, and I'm not 100% sure. Wasn't able to pay much attention to the game at that time