• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (5/3/2018)

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

LIGHT THAT BABY UP!!!

:light-up-the-halo-o:

Orioles and their bird guano are swept out of Angels Stadium!

That's funny!

One time, years ago, me & my kids were at the top of the bleeds in mid Right Field, & before the game, I stood on the seat to look out the opening on top.

I stuck my hands on the flat surface way up above to pull myself to the top of the seat, and stepped down immediately. 

My son said to me....: What's up there? 

I said: Birdshit mostly.

My five moves that I hope Eppler takes going into the Mariner series.

1. Option Barria (we know this is inevitable which is why I put it on here)

2. Option Morris

3. Place J.C. Ramirez on the 60-day DL

4. Recall Jabari Blash

5. Purchase the Contract of Ian Krol (closed tonight for a 4th save in another 2 inning beauty in SLC)

4 hours ago, Lou said:

Do people really think Blash will be called up before Young? 

Blash is not a MLB player. He was a throw in when the Yankees suckered San Diego to take on Headley’s $13M. The Yankees didn’t even bother with him and quickly sent him packing. 

1 hour ago, OHTANILAND said:

Blash is not a MLB player. He was a throw in when the Yankees suckered San Diego to take on Headley’s $13M. The Yankees didn’t even bother with him and quickly sent him packing. 

At this point he needs to be given an opportunity because Calhouns bat is not major league capable. He's providing outstanding defense but that's just not good enough.