• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4/11/18) Ohtani back!!

Chuck

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, southpaw said:

Our bullpen is going to be burned out if we don't start getting our starters to pitch longer....

We were carrying 10 relievers for a few days and have 9 today.  I am not overly concerned about burning them out.  There's enough of them to absorb the extra workload we currently have.  After this game, I imagine Barria is optioned back to AAA and either Heaney or Tropeano takes his place on the roster, so we'll have 9 relievers for another game, too.  

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Should also add that Barría is on 3 days rest from that previous outing.

2 replies 5 retweets 17 likes

Yea, I didn’t know this, so yea, he is absolutely making the right call, even if it doesn’t work.  

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

At this point do we really pull the guy when Kinsler comes back tomorrow?

Pull what guy?  I imagine Schimpf gets optioned when Kinsler is activated.  In fact, I am thinking we rest either Cozart of Simmons tomorrow, with Kinsler starting at 2B and Valbuena at 3B.