• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ten Games Back

OPS, last four years:

.707 (this year, limited sample size)

My gut suspicion on this is Pujols was probalby on 'roids in St Louis then he quit after he got his guaranteed contract. No upside for him to continue using as performance doesn't affect pay,only downside as he risks suspension / pay cuts if caught. Hamilton is likely the same story. 

I would be shocked if Boohols ever took steroids.

I think his foot injury is clearly impacting him. I don't see it getting better. I hope there are conversations at a senior level to consider shutting him down for the year.

This season is lost. We need a 100% Boohols for 2014. Not two seasons of a 50% Boohols

I couldn't agree more.

Something is causing the injuries to pile up since 2011 for Pujols, after being pretty healthy through 2010. 

Also, what happened to the Pujols who walked at least 90 times every season from 2005-2010?

Was that more intentional walks back then, and he was always this aggressive?

Note: Sure enough, from 2005-2010 he averaged 32 IBBs/season, double what he averaged in 2011-2012. 

Note2:  He's already received 6 IBBs so far in 22% of the season.   Thank Mr. OhForEighton for that

Wait, didn't I read on this board that we were fine? I read that Oakland erased a 5 game deficit last season with 9 games to go. So they moved the bar 6 spaces in 9 games. Using that information we can look and see we have 125 games left and deduce that it's quite possible we win the division by 73.333 games. So I don t see what the big deal is. We got this. You guys worry too much.

I just want to win the division by .333 games. Winning by a third of a game would be so cool.