• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 NFL Draft

NJHalo

On 4/27/2018 at 1:34 PM, Lou said:

Evidently, they were ready to trade pick to Buffalo, but when the Bills saw that Allen had dropped, they called it off. 

I've seen multiple reports that said the Broncos couldn't get to the podium fast enough after Chubb fell to 5.  Either way both Denver and Buffalo got who they wanted in the first round. 

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I've seen multiple reports that said the Broncos couldn't get to the podium fast enough after Chubb fell to 5.  Either way both Denver and Buffalo got who they wanted in the first round. 

That was after Cleveland selected Mayfield, which meant Allen could be had at #7. 

15 hours ago, Tank said:

A neat story. He's the kid missing his left hand.

The part where he grabbed a knife at the age of 4 and was going to cut off his fingers because of the pain was heartbreaking. 

The guy is a hell of a player. Hope he has a long career in the NFL. 

btw, how high did J.T. Barrett go in the draft? 

For those scoring at home - Alabama had 12 players drafted, making it 22 in the past 2 years (and 61 in the past 7). That includes 8 first-rounders over the past 2 drafts.

They're really going to suck this year . . . 

23 minutes ago, Lou said:

btw, how high did J.T. Barrett go in the draft? 

um, funny you should ask. every single team wanted him but there was so much consideration of every team's feelings that no one actually selected him ( i know, i couldn't believe it either!). so he was signed by the colts with an invite to camp. it's a great move for them and for him. i'm not sure which all time NFL records he'll break in indy, but i expect a few will fall this coming season.