• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A meaningless home run to pad his stats

I have seen a number of players get better when they left here, but I didn't envision Vernon Wells joining their ranks. I figured that his stats would already be heading toward the equator, but so far they haven't. The way the rest of this season has gone, it is fitting that the most reviled player on the squad would finally be dealt and then become the valuable quantity that he never quite managed to be here.

Subtract about 150 from that and it would be his ops in angel stadium, that ballpark should be reserved for little league games only

I know what you're saying and there's some truth to it, but so far this year that doesn't apply to Wells. His numbers are a lot better on the road. I don't think he'll continue to put up numbers like this. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6327/splits;_ylt=ArxjlZ7NC4mXPFrzWkv40ryFCLcF

I know what you're saying and there's some truth to it, but so far this year that doesn't apply to Wells. His numbers are a lot better on the road. I don't think he'll continue to put up numbers like this. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6327/splits;_ylt=ArxjlZ7NC4mXPFrzWkv40ryFCLcF

Don't be throwing around facts here. They aren't appreciated 

I just took a look at some Wells highlights from this season: he seems to have completely changed his stance at the plate.

If he ends up playing well for 2013 and 2014, I have no idea what the hell this board will do in response.

This is ridiculous.