• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Great outing Jerome!

Yeah i thought they should have kept him in longer, at least for the last out of the 7th. I know Scoscia doesn't want his pitch count getting to high, but taking a chance with this bullpen is very risky. Its worked out so far though so can't really complain!

Awesome outing by Jerome. 

His stuff is there. His low 90's sinker, four-seamer that gets up to 94-MPH, changeup and solid breaking ball is more than enough to be a solid starter on any team. 

Had a great time sitting with his wife and kids last weekend when they were up in Seattle. 

Here's some pics of my of my daughter, friends with Jerome and Sarah's kids.

1367039495_zps0e676540.jpg

20130427_2048170_zps90ee5e02.jpg

20130427_204805_zpsd6ed773d.jpg

I love how Scioscia gets any blame for taking him out "early" according to some posters, since if he's left him in and blown the lead, people would be all over Scioscia for leaving him in there too long. Scioscia may be not perfect, but on this forum, he also can't win.

This previous post was deleted by a Mod. I'd love to know why.

Jerome is definitely easy to root for. .  not the most talented guy, but he gives it everything has when he's out there.

He was money last night; hopefully he settles into the starter role and we keep him there. I'd sure rather see him out there every fifth game when Weave comes back than Blantana.

Our bullpen was good again as well. .  that's a trend I'd like to see continuing.