• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving AngelsWin

Dave Saltzer

As we are all sitting here, possibly stuffed like the birds we ate, let's take pause and give thanks to the many good things that we have in life. For me, one of the very good things in my life is AngelsWin.com. No matter how I feel, I can always come here, read something that makes me think, often something that makes me laugh, and have a break from all that is happening in my life. It's a chance to escape, relax, and refresh. And that comes from all of you. For that, I am grateful. 

Happy Thanksgiving AngelsWin.com. 

Yeah, seriously, to all you assholes, i hope you guys had a good day today and wont make more work for me tonight. Theres a planes, trains and automobiles marathon on today. If your family starts talking politics, disappear for a bit with that movie.

And again, dont make trouble tonight.