• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hottest/Spiciest item you've ever had?

Brandon

4 hours ago, eaterfan said:

Lately I've been eating a lot of Schezuan food. The dish I get is beef with red and green peppers. Probably not the spiciest dish I've ever had, but the heat builds. I am sweating bullets by the end of the meal. 

On a related note: has anyone ever eaten a Schezuan peppercorn? The place I go to uses them in their Kung Pao chicken. I ate one last night and it was the weirdest sensation. It's not spicy, it's more lemony, but it does something to the nerves in the mouth. My tongue felt like it was a little numb and tingly like an electrical current was paying through it.

Also, one time to prove my college roommate was a baby I rubbed a habanero on my package.

Schezuan food runs straight through me and will give me diarrhea within 2 hours

5 hours ago, eaterfan said:

Lately I've been eating a lot of Schezuan food. The dish I get is beef with red and green peppers. Probably not the spiciest dish I've ever had, but the heat builds. I am sweating bullets by the end of the meal. 

On a related note: has anyone ever eaten a Schezuan peppercorn? The place I go to uses them in their Kung Pao chicken. I ate one last night and it was the weirdest sensation. It's not spicy, it's more lemony, but it does something to the nerves in the mouth. My tongue felt like it was a little numb and tingly like an electrical current was paying through it.

Also, one time to prove my college roommate was a baby I rubbed a habanero on my package.

Had the best boneless Schezuan style chicken at this place called The Bite of China a couple weeks ago up here. So good, super hot. Loved it!

20171021_203146.jpg

8 hours ago, eaterfan said:

I use those peppercorns all the time. I grind them with a mortar and pestle and add them to lots of dishes. Definitely a unique sensation on the palate

Thanks to this stupid thread, I went to a taco truck yesterday and doused my burrito with some super hot sauce.  The Mexicans running the food truck tried to stop me, then cringed and laughed as I proceeded to eat the burrito.

I had tears running down my face, and my nose ran for another couple hours. 

Today, my colon is on fire.  I'm having to take a dump every hour or so...my body is working overtime to expel whatever the hell was in that sauce. 

• 4 years later...
On 11/18/2017 at 11:57 AM, mp170.6 said:

Thanks to this stupid thread, I went to a taco truck yesterday and doused my burrito with some super hot sauce.  The Mexicans running the food truck tried to stop me, then cringed and laughed as I proceeded to eat the burrito.

I had tears running down my face, and my nose ran for another couple hours. 

Today, my colon is on fire.  I'm having to take a dump every hour or so...my body is working overtime to expel whatever the hell was in that sauce. 

Blaming AW and the Mexicans. Classic.