• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official: Angels Eric Hinske new hitting coach

Troll Daddy

4 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

What’s the frickin holdup 

:dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon:

My guess is that they are probably looking at someone like Chilli Davis, and he has multiple offers that he's weighing.  Waiting someone out who is in demand isn't a bad thing.

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

He was garbage from 2013-2015, then has been better the last two seasons.  Next year he will be 37, no thank you. 

But do remember we have an owner and manager who LOVE guys old and past their prime, granted CC went 14-5 this season, I think if he signed with the Angels he will go 5-0 with a 2.60 ERA, then require career ending TJ surgery and we get stuck with his contract for the three years left on it worth $24M a year because Angels baseball.

44 minutes ago, Bull58 said:

But do remember we have an owner and manager who LOVE guys old and past their prime, granted CC went 14-5 this season, I think if he signed with the Angels he will go 5-0 with a 2.60 ERA, then require career ending TJ surgery and we get stuck with his contract for the three years left on it worth $24M a year because Angels baseball.

This is a stupid outdated narrative. Well done. 

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

So much for Fletch’s little birdie, still no word.

I'm not surprised though, there are several managing vacancies which lead to coaching staff disruptions.  It's going to take some time to sort through all of the openings.  Now that I've said that, they will probably announce hiring a new hitting coach tomorrow morning, LOL.