• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

I don’t really care what any of you guys that jerk off to the 2nd amendment have to say about this.  Sort of like you don’t care what I have to say or the libs.  I’m just saying what I feel in my heart.  Which is that these scum bags that hold power in our awful country should all self euthanize.  All of them.  All of them.  All of them.  We’ve got this child death lottery thing in this country.  Very bad - the country.  Not worth caring about.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t really care what any of you guys that jerk off to the 2nd amendment have to say about this.  Sort of like you don’t care what I have to say or the libs.  I’m just saying what I feel in my heart.  Which is that these scum bags that hold power in our awful country should all self euthanize.  All of them.  All of them.  All of them.  We’ve got this child death lottery thing in this country.  Very bad - the country.  Not worth caring about.  

We all want everyone to be safer from this kind of evil and violence. We just differ on the means to achieve it 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

That's your problem. You think with your heart and not your brain.

It's interesting that he shot his grandmother. I would bet good money that this SOB had a shitty upbringing with dogshit parents thus his grandmother had to take care of him. Anyone want to place bets?

That's the real problem with this country. We've had guns for centuries but the breakdown of the nuclear family is a societal rot.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

It's interesting that he shot his grandmother. I would bet good money that this SOB had a shitty upbringing with dogshit parents thus his grandmother had to take care of him. Anyone want to place bets?

That's the real problem with this country. We've had guns for centuries but the breakdown of the nuclear family is a societal rot.

That’s part of a lot of our problems 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

This never would have happened if all the K-6 kids were armed. 

How about letting adults arm themselves? It would deter this from happening. This asshole knew he would be able to shoot the place up with free will until the cops showed up because it's a "gun free zone."

What are your suggestions St1ck?

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

How about letting adults arm themselves? It would deter this from happening. This asshole knew he would be able to shoot the place up with free will until the cops showed up because it's a "gun free zone."

I just gave you my suggestion. You even quoted it in your reply.

45 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Shooter (now deceased) looks a bit like a young Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker.

His Instagram has apparently been deleted, but there are some pictures of him floating around.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTjTkVCXsAE-P9N?format=png&name=small

Only a very evil person would rush into an elementary school and massacre a bunch of children. He reportedly killed his grandmother shortly before entering the school.

Richard Ramirez had a one night stand with Michael Jackson.  

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Y'all keep posting about this "gun free zone".  If there was a pursuit, wouldn't that mean there were police at the scene and he still managed to kill a bunch of kids?

22 minutes ago, Katie said:

How am I supposed to keep my baby safe from these type of people?

We can start by placing armed men in our schools. Not the cowardly Florida types but Alpha makes ready to fulfill there God given roles as leaders and defenders of the flock. Unfortunately most of the men in our schools are skinny jeaned Betas. 

Edited by Kotchman

25 minutes ago, Katie said:

How am I supposed to keep my baby safe from these type of people?

You can't. There are crazy murderous people in the world and your baby is in the same world.

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Y'all keep posting about this "gun free zone".  If there was a pursuit, wouldn't that mean there were police at the scene and he still managed to kill a bunch of kids?

I’m shocked the gun free zone sign didn’t scare this killer away. I bet one more gun law would have stopped this guy. 

39 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

When I worked in Irvine, I'd go to the Costa Mesa TK Burger all the time and our office would have it catered like twice a year.  Love that place

TK is my go to burger place and I hit up the one off PCH/1st street in HB about once a month - big bargain special, add a patty, grilled onions and mozzarella cheese.  My buddy still has a polaroid pic of me and him in front of the house before it became TK when we were probably 13 or so and his mom used to park in the dirt lot that is now part of Pacific City when we'd go to the beach.  You can always tell who is from out of town if you try to hit up that TK during the summer because the line for DQ is backed up onto the street whereas locals or people who have been before park and go to TK. 

Not to hijack to the thread it's just easier to talk about TK burger than what happened in Texas.