• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I brought up Abbott before because he’s run on libs taking your guns hysteria and the consequence of that is fetishization and demonstrable increases in gun purchases.  It’s not good.  He’s a demon fucking freak. But look I feel that way about all of these people.  Like I said before.  I told you what would make me happy with these fuckers.  Anyway Access to guns is way way way to easy.  I don’t think you can debate this point but do you.  Also, I know that you aren’t happy to see the babies get tossed into a meat grinder.  I appreciate that.  You keep mentioning that.  I don’t think you’re a monster dude.  

I’m not in the camp that everyone should own a gun. I don’t think everyone should be living a free life in society with the rest of us. I think there are many that should be in prison or a mental institution where they can’t hurt anyone else. Deal with those people and the violence will go down. Invest heavily in mental health care and that will help address the suicide problem we have as well. I also believe the pandemic has had a disastrous impact on many kids. Especially the ones that were having mental health issues yet they’re sitting at home, living in their online virtual world while nobody was helping them. Guys like this kid and the Buffalo shooter may have just fallen through the cracks and there are other like them still out there. I do believe that there are things that can be done. 

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Nothing can be done. This is who we are. School, mall, and church shootings are as Americana as baseball and apple pie. 

It can be fixed but it requires society to acknowledge stealing , killing , and sexual perversion is wrong. The recent trend of justifying and normalizing bad behavior has to stop. We need two parent families raising kids. When was the last time a politician or company came out and recognized the success of the traditional family ? Hell the royals are celebrating pride night with fanny packs next week.
Our schools bend over for the LGBT movement. My son was an average B + student , model citizen , and the best soccer player in the schools history. He was never recognized at any school assembly. Now they had a week every year to recognize the gays and a month for the below average black athletes in the school. Most had criminal or drug related offenses throughout hs 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m not in the camp that everyone should own a gun. I don’t think everyone should be living a free life in society with the rest of us. I think there are many that should be in prison or a mental institution where they can’t hurt anyone else. Deal with those people and the violence will go down. Invest heavily in mental health care and that will help address the suicide problem we have as well. I also believe the pandemic has had a disastrous impact on many kids. Especially the ones that were having mental health issues yet they’re sitting at home, living in their online virtual world while nobody was helping them. Guys like this kid and the Buffalo shooter may have just fallen through the cracks and there are other like them still out there. I do believe that there are things that can be done. 

I think you just agreed with me that the 2nd amendment is bad.  You maybe don’t realize it -  But you just did that.  

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Why do you hate black babies?

Ultimately the left hates Christian Judeo values. Not saying Christians are perfect but our values lead to the only civilized societies in world history. The barbarism we’re witnessing today has been common place throughout history. We were the exception to the rule

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It can be fixed but it requires society to acknowledge stealing , killing , and sexual perversion is wrong. The recent trend of justifying and normalizing bad behavior has to stop. We need two parent families raising kids. 

You realize a lot of black families are broken up because a parent is locked up over some petty shit.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I predict nothing will change because of this tragedy. 

if the shooting at sandy hook didn't move the needle on this issue, nothing will.

honestly, guns aren't going away, so this is now more of a school security issue.

32 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s honestly best to not think about the condition of those bodies.  It may well be the case that a visual ID won’t work.  

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s most likely to spare the parents the grief of ID’ing their dead kids. 

This whole incident is making me sick. I don’t even want to turn on the news. This was done to small children 🤬🤬

Just now, Jason said:

This whole incident is making me sick. I don’t even want to turn on the news. This was done to small children 🤬🤬

I've said it before...

the only time I watch the news is on presidential election night, and that's for the laughs. I get my news from AW. I have no desire or interest in watching everything that's awful in the world.