• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

15 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Yep, those violent people would then instantly no longer have violent tendencies.

And I bet if we banned the N word, racists black people would start liking black people.

Fixed 

14 hours ago, nate said:

Republicans love dead kids

This is really such a bullshit comment.  AS if the Dems arent equally egregious in using the deaths of these kids to push agenda.  Both are pathetic as far as im concerned.  
The funny part, is that at this point i think the dems are more excited everytime this happens so they can beat the drum again, yet i damn sure dont see them doing shit either, save for yelling to ban guns all while ignoring mental heath, bullying, and a dozen other contributing factors. 
What they need to do is get off the partisan high horse and find compromise that works within the framework of the constitution and addresses all other concerns aside from just gun laws, since any logic tells us gun laws alone do absolutely nothing, or literally just shut the F*ck up.

2 hours ago, nate said:

It is actually pretty sadistic how Republicans do everything they can to make sure a child will be born and then everything they can to make sure they will be shot a few years later.

Sometimes I think your hyperbole is just sarcasm. Then again, I think this may be a serious post

4 hours ago, floplag said:

This is really such a bullshit comment.  AS if the Dems arent equally egregious in using the deaths of these kids to push agenda.  Both are pathetic as far as im concerned.  
The funny part, is that at this point i think the dems are more excited everytime this happens so they can beat the drum again, yet i damn sure dont see them doing shit either, save for yelling to ban guns all while ignoring mental heath, bullying, and a dozen other contributing factors. 
What they need to do is get off the partisan high horse and find compromise that works within the framework of the constitution and addresses all other concerns aside from just gun laws, since any logic tells us gun laws alone do absolutely nothing, or literally just shut the F*ck up.

Democrats love dead kids

and fetuses

5 hours ago, nate said:

It is actually pretty sadistic how Republicans do everything they can to make sure a child will be born and then everything they can to make sure they will be shot a few years later.

Have you turned in your kid slayer shotgun? 

3 hours ago, floplag said:

Pretty sure nobody loves either, but its throwing those labels and phrases around thats preventing anything from getting done. 
Im frankly sick of it.  

I completely agree. Unfortunately, political agendas will always take precedence over what is better for the country.

that's why I hate all politicians 

#blamenate

14 hours ago, Lou said:

I completely agree. Unfortunately, political agendas will always take precedence over what is better for the country.

that's why I hate all politicians 

#blamenate

Im right there too, though it has never been as obvious and in our faces as it is right now, they arent even trying to hide it anymore, and thats disturbing.