• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Las Vegas Shooting

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think people do read more than 10 of my lines but most usually cut me off when they reach 15. :D

In case

none of

you have

ever read

my articles

here on

the site

you will

understand that

this comment

was a

self-deprecating joke

aimed at

making fun

of me

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I love how "there was a note" is stated with such certainty.  God bless the blind arrogance and overconfidence of an internet sleuth.

There might be a note, there might not.

If there is and the authorities are being straight with us, it doesn't give much in the way of a motive. Well, perhaps it does and they just haven't bothered to read it yet. Maybe it says "Do Not Read Until _______" on it and they're just abiding by his wishes.

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I love how "there was a note" is stated with such certainty.  God bless the blind arrogance and overconfidence of an internet sleuth.

I actually agree that it's not so certain as the picture makes it seem.

But, the charge of blind arrogance and overconfidence is hilarious coming from cals.

Going back to my earlier wacky theory (about suicide), in my experience, people almost never leave suicide notes. It happens, but its very rare.

If this guy didnt leave some statement, not suicide but "i hate the world because X", then it sounds like he had no reason, but went out of his way, snd wanted to die.

I wonder if confidentiality laws would bar a doctor from being able to contact authorities?

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Going back to my earlier wacky theory (about suicide), in my experience, people almost never leave suicide notes. It happens, but its very rare.

If this guy didnt leave some statement, not suicide but "i hate the world because X", then it sounds like he had no reason, but went out of his way, snd wanted to die.

I wonder if confidentiality laws would bar a doctor feom being able to contact authorities?

I'm not a lawyer...maybe MAGA can consult his friends on reddit...though I don't think confidentiality laws cover dead people...

and I instantly proved myself wrong by googling the subject...looks like they do extend to deceased people, though it does appear there are exceptions

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not a lawyer...maybe MAGA can consult his friends on reddit...though I don't think confidentiality laws cover dead people...

and I instantly proved myself wrong by googling the subject...looks like they do extend to deceased people, though it does appear there are exceptions

Im sure you could get a warrant to see the records, but i wonder if (and this is even if the scenario is even true) the doctor cant him or herself reach out first.

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I will say this. Given the size of this event, and given the event appeals to the conservative side of the aisle (not echoing that dumb cbs twat), this might be the event that finally gets the ball rolling on gun reforms. But we'll see.

We did nothing after 26 people, 20 of whom were between the ages of 6 and 7, were slaughtered at Sandy Hook so I'm not going to hold my breath

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

We did nothing after 26 people, 20 of whom were between the ages of 6 and 7, were slaughtered at Sandy Hook so I'm not going to hold my breath

Yeah, i know what you mean. But maybe this one, since there is so much video, so many people involved, celebrities (not that that should matter), maybe there were enough pro gun types there that start saying something needs to change.

Yeah, i know what you mean. But maybe this one, since there is so much video, so many people involved, celebrities (not that that should matter), maybe there were enough pro gun types there that start saying something needs to change.

I hope so...but give it a few days and the NRA will be back to talking about freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

15 minutes ago, red321 said:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/country-guitarist-lifelong-2nd-amendment-supporter-i-cant-express-how-wrong-i-was-2017-10-02

I imagine we will see more statements like this one 

11 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I think we really need one of these big pro-gun types... I don't know, like Ted Nugent, not that he would... to come forward and say enough is enough, I am ready to give up my semi-automatic weapons etc for the greater good.  In times like this we hear screams from the liberals but a lot of silence from the pro-gun side, until it all blows over.  But if someone could just be brave and get the ball rolling, it might open up the dialogue about how to make our country safer, rather that knee-jerk 2nd amendment arguments or liberal "I told you so's". 

So, there's something in this link that absolutely drives me insane, whether it's correct or not:

Some ahole Twitter handle "aworldoftruth" rips on the mass murderer's brother for lying. How would they know if the brother had any idea there was mental illness? They wouldn't, that's how.