• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2017 College Football

Lou

12 hours ago, Lou said:

Manning didn't win a title, Tee Martin did. 

Fulmer is a piece of shit. When he was an assistant under Johnny Majors in 1992, he angled to be named head coach while Majors was recovering from heart surgery, telling Tenn that Clemson was interested in him being their HC. He also told administrators that the players were planning a revolt if he wasn't named HC. Majors heard about this and attempted to come back early against his doctor's recommendation. He came back, the Vols lost 3 straight, and Fulmer got his wish.  

Majors is still bitter about this. 

I cannot stand Phil Fulmer. He is so full of himself and the entire state of tennesse thinks he walks on water 

on today’s games . I want chaos 

Any way the committee goes tomorrow they’re gonna be wrong. They’re in a lose - Lose situation in 2017

16 hours ago, Lou said:

That was my point. If I'm remembering correctly, your offense was very good under Mullen.

There is no Tim Tebow on campus this time.

Scott Frost is going to Nebraska, to absolutely no one's surprise. A sports writer said that the day before the AAC championship game, the team gave him a signed helmet, and it had the feeling of a farewell.

4 hours ago, nando714 said:

I cannot stand Phil Fulmer. He is so full of himself and the entire state of tennesse thinks he walks on water 

Until they wanted him out as head coach. Tennessee has about as schizophrenic a fan base as I have ever seen. They wanted Phil Fulmer fired as coach. Then Lane Kiffin bailed on them after one year. Then they wanted the AD fired because he failed to deliver Jon Gruden (which was a delusion from the beginning). Then they wanted Fulmer back as AD (which they got). Now some of them want Kiffin back as head coach. As hard as he is trolling them, I doubt that he would take the job even to get out of Florida Atlantic.

27 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Roquan Smith having a game

He was a UCLA commit until he found out on signing day that Ulbrich was going to the Falcons.  Would have been so big for the Bruins, their LBs were such shit.

Also, Auburn getting smoked by Georgia, the clear best team in the SEC.

My top 4. 

1. Clemson

2. Oklahoma 

3. Georgia

4. Alabama 

It is a toss up though. I can’t get over the Ohio State blow out loss at Iowa . OTOH who has Alabama beaten this season? Miss St? Fresno State? They didn’t even win their division. 

I just don’t think the committee wants to see Clemson prison sex Ohio State again. Ohio State did not look great last night against to me a avg looking Wisconsin team that played a light schedule. 

On December 3, 2017 at 10:29 AM, nando714 said:

Also the committee just told everyone school that SOS and conference titles don’t matter . If you lose , lose by 14 or less 

What they're actually saying is don't lose two games, especially if one is by more than 4 touchdowns to a 7-5 team. 

And for God's sake, don't surrender 93 points over a two game span. 

Army/Navy looks like it was a thriller in a snowstorm at Lincoln Field in Philly.

Navy missed a game winning FG as time ran out, with Army winning 14-13 to improve to 9-3.

Neither team passes much anyway, but the snow probably contributed to just 3 total pass attempts combined by both teams.  Is that a modern D-1 record?  As a result, the teams combined for only about 100 plays run as the clock didn’t stop often except for quarter changes, halftime, scores, and first downs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...