• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

17 minutes ago, cals said:

Taylor forgives him because at least he was awoke.

Obviously the gun debate will be the main focus. We shouldn’t ignore the security plan,who approved it ,and was it shared. We’ve done a pretty good job controlling jihad bastards but the feds and social media networks are turning a blind eye to this stuff. Ultimately the criminals are the problem but we spend way too much money on surveillance to miss this stuff. Drop the n word on social media and your going to get banned yet these dipshits can operate freely without detection. I don’t buy this bs. Hell, I mention the dogs and petco will have an email in my box within minutes . 

On 7/4/2022 at 8:03 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

5 years from now when you tell the story you'll be dodging bullets left and right.

kind of like when hilary and her team were under gunfire on the runway in europe.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Creepy Crimo in court. No bail, next hearing July 28th. His lawyer has already quit and he will need a public defender. 

Is he also headed for gender reassignment??

FW_hc3UXoAMp5bY?format=jpg&name=small

If he did I bet you’d do him.

Lawrence Jones calls out Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and SA Kim Foxx: Nowhere to be found

Fox News host Lawrence Jones called out Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and State's Attorney Kim Foxx for being "nowhere to be found" regarding the city's crime epidemic on "Cross Country."

LAWRENCE JONES: So here we are again, more lives lost. I travel across the country each and every week from Chicago to New York, from Los Angeles to Dallas. I've been there, I've talked to the grieving families, law enforcement and political leaders.

This week, sadly, it was a little bit different. It hit home. It was personal. My colleague, Gianno Caldwell, lost his brother Christian. He was only 18. I talked with Gianno before the funeral today. And one question kept repeating in my head, what is the magic number? How many will it take? 

What's going on in Chicago right now is unacceptable and everybody knows it. Families deserve answers and they deserve action.

Unfortunately, the city's mayor, Lori Lightfoot, is preparing to flee the scene of the crime. Lightfoot is spending her city's taxpayer funds to travel to London and Paris to promote the economic prosperity of her state. But the mayor doesn't understand there is no pursuit of happiness without life. Meanwhile, the county D.A., Kim Foxx, may have a domestic violence case. 

We are being let down by people that look like us, that say they care about us. But when we need a hero, they are nowhere to be found unless it's election time. These kids that are being slaughtered every day won't get the chance to vote. So the big question is: When will it end?

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Lawrence Jones calls out Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and SA Kim Foxx: Nowhere to be found

Fox News host Lawrence Jones called out Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and State's Attorney Kim Foxx for being "nowhere to be found" regarding the city's crime epidemic on "Cross Country."

LAWRENCE JONES: So here we are again, more lives lost. I travel across the country each and every week from Chicago to New York, from Los Angeles to Dallas. I've been there, I've talked to the grieving families, law enforcement and political leaders.

This week, sadly, it was a little bit different. It hit home. It was personal. My colleague, Gianno Caldwell, lost his brother Christian. He was only 18. I talked with Gianno before the funeral today. And one question kept repeating in my head, what is the magic number? How many will it take? 

What's going on in Chicago right now is unacceptable and everybody knows it. Families deserve answers and they deserve action.

Unfortunately, the city's mayor, Lori Lightfoot, is preparing to flee the scene of the crime. Lightfoot is spending her city's taxpayer funds to travel to London and Paris to promote the economic prosperity of her state. But the mayor doesn't understand there is no pursuit of happiness without life. Meanwhile, the county D.A., Kim Foxx, may have a domestic violence case. 

We are being let down by people that look like us, that say they care about us. But when we need a hero, they are nowhere to be found unless it's election time. These kids that are being slaughtered every day won't get the chance to vote. So the big question is: When will it end?

She was literally in Chicago Friday.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/mayor-lori-lightfoot-set-to-appear-as-chicago-anti-violence-events-kick-off/

Among them, Mayor Lori Lightfoot is set to appear at one event on 51st Street in Fuller Park aimed at giving area teens a space to gather and have fun. The event is a part of her Summer Kickback Series focused around reducing violence in areas on the city’s South and West sides.

17 minutes ago, cals said:

Again, most parts of the city are safe and peaceful.  And you aren’t going to reduce crime in the other parts of the city until you can figure out how to make ghetto black dudes act civil.  So good luck with that.

Small pockets are DMZ but otherwise its a war zone.

2022_city_map_070522.png

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I’ve always wondered why blacks in the Midwest are more violent. Pound for pound they’re more violent than down south

Not being racist and I’ve said this before.  The blacks in Chicago are an almost unbelievable parody of blacks on the west coast.  Like they watched Pooty Tang CB4 and decided to up it by 100.  

Last year a friend of mine and I walked into a bowling alley in the city and it was filled with local black kids.  At his request we immediately left.  He’s black from Indianapolis.

3 hours ago, cals said:

Not being racist and I’ve said this before.  The blacks in Chicago are an almost unbelievable parody of blacks on the west coast.  Like they watched Pooty Tang CB4 and decided to up it by 100.  

Last year a friend of mine and I walked into a bowling alley in the city and it was filled with local black kids.  At his request we immediately left.  He’s black from Indianapolis.

Maybe the cold weather keeps them inside more so they’re unhinged when they finally get out. 

CITADEL 3RD MAJOR COMPANY TO LEAVE ILLINOIS IN 2 MONTHS

Hedge-fund firm Citadel is moving its headquarters to Miami. Citadel CEO Ken Griffin said many employees have asked to move out of Illinois.

Boeing, Caterpillar and now the $50-billion hedge fund, Citadel, all within two months said they were moving their headquarters out of Illinois.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/citadel-3rd-major-company-to-leave-illinois-in-2-months/

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

CITADEL 3RD MAJOR COMPANY TO LEAVE ILLINOIS IN 2 MONTHS

Hedge-fund firm Citadel is moving its headquarters to Miami. Citadel CEO Ken Griffin said many employees have asked to move out of Illinois.

Boeing, Caterpillar and now the $50-billion hedge fund, Citadel, all within two months said they were moving their headquarters out of Illinois.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/citadel-3rd-major-company-to-leave-illinois-in-2-months/

Boeing just keeps making bad decision after bad decision.  First leaving Seattle.  Then leaving Illinois.  Where are they moving next, Calolfornia?

Chicago Dems silent on plan to address plummeting arrests, surging crime

Chicago Dems silent on plan to address plummeting arrests, surging crime

Elected Democrats in Chicago remained silent when asked by Fox News Digital how they planned on addressing plummeting arrest numbers and police morale in the city while crime has surged since 2020.

Chicago police made arrests in 12% of crime cases in 2021, the lowest rate since 2001, as sweeping changes have been made in recent years as to how the department patrols the streets, including restricting their vehicle pursuit policy and ending foot pursuits if a suspect runs from an officer or if someone commits a minor offense. 

Fox News Digital reached out multiple times to the offices of Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot, and Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx for comment on how they plan to address the drop in arrests and low police morale but did not receive a response by press time.

Chicago has been rocked by crime in recent years. Homicides skyrocketed in the city in 2020, following a drop in violence for the three previous years. The Windy City recorded nearly 770 homicides in 2020, up 50% compared to 2019. Last year, the city broke a 25-year record when it surpassed 800 homicides, the Chicago Tribune reported.