• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Chicago beach was closed just hours after it opened for Memorial Day Weekend after shots were fired during a large brawl.

The shooting comes after officials announced they are deploying 'peacekeepers' across the city in a bid to prevent holiday chaos after nine people were killed and 52 others were shot last year.

Crowds of people at North Avenue Beach scrambled for cover on Friday when gun fire went off following a fight which broke out between a group of 80 to 100 teenagers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12131225/Moment-gun-fire-sends-crowds-scrambling-popular-Chicago-beach-closed-hours-opened.html

11 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

A Chicago beach was closed just hours after it opened for Memorial Day Weekend after shots were fired during a large brawl.

The shooting comes after officials announced they are deploying 'peacekeepers' across the city in a bid to prevent holiday chaos after nine people were killed and 52 others were shot last year.

Crowds of people at North Avenue Beach scrambled for cover on Friday when gun fire went off following a fight which broke out between a group of 80 to 100 teenagers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12131225/Moment-gun-fire-sends-crowds-scrambling-popular-Chicago-beach-closed-hours-opened.html

Below the article. 

8F276B52-86B3-45C9-A371-75A1EBE26B2D.jpeg

I feel like I have to tell you guys this often, but the issues in Chicago are 100% blacks.  North Avenue beach isn’t in a bad area but on a holiday weekend the trash from south of the Loop will often infiltrate the decent areas.  A few years back we were watching fireworks in Lincoln Park (which is in a nice area) and a group of blacks were like 100 feet away trying to set the grass and bushes on fire.  A couple years ago I was pushing my youngest in a stroller in the Lincoln Park neighborhood and a car full of female blacks tore around the corner and almost hit us.  I was like “hey what the fuck” and they yell out at me “cracka” this and “cracka” that.  They’re animals.  But the good thing is they generally just kill each other and not people that are worth anything.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I feel like I have to tell you guys this often, but the issues in Chicago are 100% blacks.  North Avenue beach isn’t in a bad area but on a holiday weekend the trash from south of the Loop will often infiltrate the decent areas.  A few years back we were watching fireworks in Lincoln Park (which is in a nice area) and a group of blacks were like 100 feet away trying to set the grass and bushes on fire.  A couple years ago I was pushing my youngest in a stroller in the Lincoln Park neighborhood and a car full of female blacks tore around the corner and almost hit us.  I was like “hey what the fuck” and they yell out at me “cracka” this and “cracka” that.  They’re animals.  But the good thing is they generally just kill each other and not people that are worth anything.

It really is amazing how a small population of blacks can destroy anything. Generally speaking, businesses can overcome the internet , recessions, and natural disasters. Even wal mart can’t survive in a black area. 

2 hours ago, cals said:

So you feel safe in Chicago because you're white?

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

White people only make up 36% of the Chicago population. They are slowly giving up territory and moving out, and no wonder with the extension of gun violence moving across the area. 

This is not correct.  Gentrification is actually making the white area larger but really just pushing into racially mixed and Latino areas.  The black areas are too far gone and too dangerous to even consider gentrification.

• 3 weeks later...

Father's Day shooting in Chicago leaves 2 dead, 3 injured: police

The victims were shot in Chicago's Roseland neighborhood

The victims were in a park when people in a gray Honda sedan opened fire. Two men — ages 37 and 33 — were killed, police spokesperson Tom Ahern said. Three men — ages 27, 25 and 19 — were hospitalized in various conditions.

"It's unfortunate that this occurred because today was a fine day. People just enjoying their family activities but violence prevails in this city," said Chicago Police Commander Tyrone Pendarvis. "It's unfortunate these five individuals were shot."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fathers-day-shooting-chicago-leaves-2-dead-3-injured-police

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Father's Day shooting in Chicago leaves 2 dead, 3 injured: police

The victims were shot in Chicago's Roseland neighborhood

The victims were in a park when people in a gray Honda sedan opened fire. Two men — ages 37 and 33 — were killed, police spokesperson Tom Ahern said. Three men — ages 27, 25 and 19 — were hospitalized in various conditions.

"It's unfortunate that this occurred because today was a fine day. People just enjoying their family activities but violence prevails in this city," said Chicago Police Commander Tyrone Pendarvis. "It's unfortunate these five individuals were shot."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fathers-day-shooting-chicago-leaves-2-dead-3-injured-police

Demographics of Roseland:

IMG_8059.jpeg

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

As always I like to point out that these happen in the shit neighborhoods.

But this one didn't: https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-lincoln-park-stockton-multiple-people-shot/13394169/

That's just a few blocks from where we stay.  I know that spot well.

That said, lets look at the facts: 4:40 am, groups of people drinking, gunfire.  These were blacks.

If it says anything it should tell people to build a fence around the shit areas and don't let the animals out.

3 hours ago, cals said:

As always I like to point out that these happen in the shit neighborhoods.

But this one didn't: https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-lincoln-park-stockton-multiple-people-shot/13394169/

That's just a few blocks from where we stay.  I know that spot well.

That said, lets look at the facts: 4:40 am, groups of people drinking, gunfire.  These were blacks.

If it says anything it should tell people to build a fence around the shit areas and don't let the animals out.

Kc is having the same problem. Blacks are slowly growing their area. Thought I was going to have to bury one a few weeks ago in a formerly all white area. Dude went out of his way to bump into me then wanted to pop off at the mouth. What’s weird is all these thugs dressing like queers. 300 pound dude walking around in pink and yellow tweety bird sandals. As I told him, some day I’ll be buried but it ain’t going to be by no black mfer in cartoon shoes 

• 2 months later...