• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

Ousted Chicago mayor says she was treated unfairly because of her race, gender

"I am a Black woman," she told the magazine. "Let's not forget: certain folks, frankly, don’t support us in leadership roles."

Lightfoot's critics argue her defeat came due to skyrocketing crime, homelessness and her poor relationship with law enforcement.

In 2021, homicides in Chicago rose to their highest numbers in 25 years, outpacing other crime-ridden cities like New York City and Los Angeles.

Like clockwork

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Things under the new boss...same as things under the old boss. 32 shot, 8 dead.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootings-weekend-today-news/13141729/

Well, I think they went from one progressive to another.  So of course nothing will change.

Chicago mayor-elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'

20 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Well, I think they went from one progressive to another.  So of course nothing will change.

Chicago mayor-elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'

youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities

Lol! Yes, lack of opportunity cause people to act like animals. So destroying property and businesses will result in more opportunities? 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

So what’s going to result in more opportunities?

I trust the Democrat leadership in Chicago to create more opportunities in those communities as they have been doing for the last 92 years.

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

I trust the Democrat leadership in Chicago to create more opportunities in those communities as they have been doing for the last 92 years.

Exactly the response I'd expect from someone who doesn't give half a fuck about them but likes to take potshots at the opposite party

33 minutes ago, Jay said:

21 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Exactly the response I'd expect from someone who doesn't give half a fuck about them but likes to take potshots at the opposite party

IMG_7450.gif