• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago

53 minutes ago, katie said:

You said you were going to a parade 10 mins away, not to the bloodbath

We were discussing last night where to go and we decided on Winnetka because it’s a little closer.  But this parade was part of the discussion.  Cmon man.

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I've been posting regularly here since like 2009.

I’ve been around since the beginning.  Had some bad shit happen in 2009 and I created you.  Had some bad shit happen in 2014 and KC was born.  It’s not rocket surgery.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve been around since the beginning.  Had some bad shit happen in 2009 and I created you.  Had some bad shit happen in 2014 and KC was born.  It’s not rocket surgery.

It was crazy when you hired that handsome actor to play me when "I" met @failos in real life.

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol you were just telling us how safe Chicago is

This shit was a suburban white Trumper.  Not a ghetto black.  This didn’t happen in the city.  Highland Park is every high end suburb in America (but with more Jews, TBH).

1 minute ago, cals said:

This shit was a suburban white Trumper.  Not a ghetto black.  This didn’t happen in the city.  Highland Park is every high end suburb in America (but with more Jews, TBH).

This kid ain’t no trumper. I’m sure the feds are hard at work building the case. Gay white rappers with face tattoos aren’t really his base. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

This kid ain’t no trumper. I’m sure the feds are hard at work building the case. Gay white rappers with face tattoos aren’t really his base. 

Taylor said he is a Trumper.  Honestly I didn’t check.  Just like I won’t check now that you’ve told me he’s a gay rapper.  We’re all in the circle of trust.

20 minutes ago, cals said:

Taylor said he is a Trumper.  Honestly I didn’t check.  Just like I won’t check now that you’ve told me he’s a gay rapper.  We’re all in the circle of trust.

Katie said he was a Trumper.

32 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s funny how the media never discusses the political beliefs of Jamal, Tyrone, or Lakessha.  85-98% of blacks voted dem in the last 4 elections. Now 60% of all murders come from the same demographic. 

This is where we agree.  If todays shooter was black they would have said male, 20-25 and that’s it.