• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday 6-16-17 Royals @ LAAOA

Royals

1. Whit Merrifield (R) 2B
2. Jorge Bonifacio (R) RF
3. Lorenzo Cain (R) CF
4. Eric Hosmer (L) 1B
5. Salvador Perez (R) C
6. Mike Moustakas (L) 3B
7. Alcides Escobar (R) SS
8. Brandon Moss (L) DH
9. Alex Gordon (L) LF

Angels

1. Cameron Maybin (R) CF
2. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
3. Albert Pujols (R) DH
4. Yunel Escobar (R) 3B
5. Luis Valbuena (L) 1B
6. Andrelton Simmons (R) SS
7. Ben Revere (L) LF
8. Martin Maldonado (R) C
9. Cliff Pennington (S) 2B

You are the best player on the team for weeks, working your ass off to stick with the big club. doing it all and sparking wins ...and you get to the ballpark and see you aren't playing.

I fuckin love Catorce, the guys a Hall of Famer.

17 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

You are the best player on the team for weeks, working your ass off to stick with the big club. doing it all and sparking wins ...and you get to the ballpark and see you aren't playing.

I fuckin love Catorce, the guys a Hall of Famer.

It's a day off, relax.  He isn't platooning, he got a day off.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It's a day off, relax.  He isn't platooning, he got a day off.  

He's played for what 2 maybe 3 WEEKS? Try if you must, but there is NO excuse for not having him in the lineup.

But hey, give it your best shot buddy.

Just now, Homebrewer said:

He's played for what 2 maybe 3 WEEKS? Try if you must, but there is NO excuse for not having him in the lineup.

But hey, give it your best shot buddy.

How bout simply giving him a day off?  It's a day off, one day, a day, 24 hours, 1/7th of a week.  

Theres no excuse to be upset, but you be you buddy.  We will see you all night in the game day thread that you "aren't watching".  

Just now, Homebrewer said:

Nah..I'm going to spend my evening writing letter to the BBHOF making my case for Catorce's inclusion after he retires..

when his new contract expires in 2038.

I think it's hilarious you think I care about Scioscia.  

Just a couple of observations regarding Scioscia.

I'm not an apologist for Scioscia and I'm not one that constantly calls for getting rid of him either, but I think that so far this season he's done a very good job considering what hes been given to work with. In fact I can't imagine many doing any better under these circumstances.

As far a EY goes, come on, it's just a day off.

31 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Just a couple of observations regarding Scioscia.

I'm not an apologist for Scioscia and I'm not one that constantly calls for getting rid of him either, but I think that so far this season he's done a very good job considering what hes been given to work with. In fact I can't imagine many doing any better under these circumstances.

As far a EY goes, come on, it's just a day off.

I think that's pretty spot-on.  At times I've called for Scioscia to be replaced but I don't see how much of anything this season can be pinned on him.  The fact that the Angels are still in the wild card hunt is amazing.