• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shooting at GOP baseball practice; House Majority Whip Scalise shot

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

I guess the shooter was having doubts about the midterms. The left's intolerance of the opposing view point is out of control 

i do believe the a portion of the left is intolerant,  but this is just one guy,  no different than throwing all Christians under the bus if one crazy bombs an abortion clinic.

37 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

i do believe the a portion of the left is intolerant,  but this is just one guy,  no different than throwing all Christians under the bus if one crazy bombs an abortion clinic.

The interesting thing will be to see how many on the left publicly condemn this unconditionally, the vast majority I assume, versus those that do not which there will undoubtedly be at least a few.

comment on Yahoo from Madison, Wisconsin.

I'm sure this is only the beginning. The American people are only going to tolerate being screwed by Republican's for so long before retaliating. Every bill since Republican's have gotten full control has been aimed at taking funding away from anything pertaining to the people of this nation. You can only be pushed so far before you start pushing back.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

The interesting thing will be to see how many on the left publicly condemn this unconditionally, the vast majority I assume, versus those that do not which there will undoubtedly be at least a few.

They'll use this incident for their anti-gun agenda. You can count on it. 

Just now, fan_since79 said:

I'm sure this is only the beginning. The American people are only going to tolerate being screwed by Republican's for so long before retaliating. Every bill since Republican's have gotten full control has been aimed at taking funding away from anything pertaining to the people of this nation. You can only be pushed so far before you start pushing back.

Is Yahoo still a thing?

Just now, Lawrence said:

I'm not even counting that. Both sides have had way too many foot in mouth moments after these shootings. I'm talking more expressing glee about it happening. Anonymous internet keyboard tough guys not withstanding.

Just now, Thomas said:

I'm not even counting that. Both sides have had way too many foot in mouth moments after these shootings. I'm talking more expressing glee about it happening. Anonymous internet keyboard tough guys not withstanding.

Well one thing that can unite us is the fact that we all wish McCain would have been at the practice. 

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Another example of someone who gets their news from Facebook.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'm not just referring to this shooting. Look at what's occurring on college campuses, protests and this Antifa BS. It's getting worse

Weird news conference. Reporters will not accept the fact that it is early on in the investigation and there are not a whole lot of details right now. Ganging up on the FBI agent who's telling them he doesn't know anything more.

And the governor of Virginia has just said there are "93 million people a day killed by gun violence in this country." He repeated this twice and then was corrected by a reporter.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm not just referring to this shooting. Look at what's occurring on college campuses, protests and this Antifa BS. It's getting worse

We will see, I don't think Trump gets past four years.  The American people have the attention span of a gnat.

20 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I heard the word "bipartisan" this morning on one of the networks.

Haven't heard that word in a long time.

That's because the baseball game is Reps V. Dems. That's as bipartisan as they will ever get

26 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

It's already started. Terry McAuliffe  took over the microphone at the news conference and launched unto an anti-gun speech. He also said 93 million people a day are killed by guns in America.

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Remember when the Tea Party were criticized for their (peaceful) protests, and people on the left claimed that their rhetoric would lead to violence?