• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia regarding pitching. "terrible" "absolutely awful"

Sosh says nothing, posters are pissed.

Sosh says something vanilla, posters are pissed

Sosh says something positive, posters are pissed

Sosh says something negative, posters are pissed.

What I glean from this, posters just want to be pissed.

I can't find where "posters are pissed" about Sosh saying something negative.

I find it to be the most - and about only - interesting quote Scioscia's ever given.  Because, as another poster pointed out, he only speaks in banalities: "Championship caliber", "ball coming out of his hand well", "tip the cap, turn the page"....

This Scioscia quote is something I've never seen before.

Get over Torii Hunter! It was the same shit last year with him on the team and the year before that also. Cut the cord already

This! I liked Torii, he was a class act, and he was a vocal leader. However, he is not sporting a World Series ring, and the Angels missed postseason 3 years in a row with him on the team.

Scioscia regarding pitching. "terrible" "absolutely awful"

Reading into this, it's a direct shot at Dipoto for not handling this problem in the offseason.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner....that's what I took from it too....it is so unScioscia like that it's hard not to read something under the surface from it....

I can't find where "posters are pissed" about Sosh saying something negative.

I find it to be the most - and about only - interesting quote Scioscia's ever given.  Because, as another poster pointed out, he only speaks in banalities: "Championship caliber", "ball coming out of his hand well", "tip the cap, turn the page"....

This Scioscia quote is something I've never seen before.

Scioscia is coming unraveled. He's throwing his players under the bus and maybe they deserve it but the players will toss him under the bus next. Huge changes are needed across the board.

He is simply trying to push the blame on the FO and trying his best to get the heat off himself

MT, I really don't feel like playing the always-horrible Lifetime game, but that doesn't sound like posters are pissed about Sosh saying something negative.  It sounds like they are giving their reasons why Sosh gave that quote.

lol I love angelswin. Weren't we all bitching about how Mike never shows emotion and says the same tired BS after every game? Now he shows emotion and says something out of character (which we all wanted) and he is "throwing the players under the bus".

I expected nothing less.

MT, I really don't feel like playing the always-horrible Lifetime game, but that doesn't sound like posters are pissed about Sosh saying something negative.  It sounds like they are giving their reasons why Sosh gave that quote.

Agreed.

And regarding your own performance Sosh?

I would love to know how he views his performance

He is simply trying to push the blame on the FO and trying his best to get the heat off himself

No, he's pushing the blame on underperforming pitchers which is where it belongs 

No, he's pushing the blame on underperforming pitchers which is where it belongs 

And when exactly has he ever done that before?  He's always been a "Protect your players" manager and that's ok....it's not his MO to call anybody out.....

And when exactly has he ever done that before?  He's always been a "Protect your players" manager and that's ok....it's not his MO to call anybody out.....

he has done it a couple of times but why does that matter in context with my post?

he has done it a couple of times but why does that matter in context with my post?

Your post had no particular context with this thread....Scioscia just doesn't throw people under the bus, period....your post was a side bar that had no particular relevance to that point....

Actually it's was directly related to the subject of this thread. Scioscia has called out players in the past, period. He doesn't do it often, but he has done it. My comment was absolutely relevant to this thread. 

What's up with the tude? 

Actually it's was directly related to the subject of this thread. Scioscia has called out players in the past, period. He doesn't do it often, but he has done it. My comment was absolutely relevant to this thread. 

What's up with the tude? 

Scioscia doesn't call out players, at least those not named Jose Guillen....the subject of the thread was why now?  Lots of interesting speculation in this thread, given our present circumstances...however, your post didn't offer any insight, which isn't unusual, and I wanted to make sure you realized that....