• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia regarding pitching. "terrible" "absolutely awful"

Insight? Sioscia has called players out before and not just Guillen. That is a fact. (Napoli is one example off the top of my head). 

My post was in direct response to another poster and was absolutely relative to this thread. Your response to me was not in context to my comment which is why I replied as such. Now let's see if you can refrain from appending to uncalled for snide comments about me and stick to the discussion. 

Insight? Sioscia has called players out before and not just Guillen. That is a fact. (Napoli is one example off the top of my head). 

My post was in direct response to another poster and was absolutely relative to this thread. Your response to me was not in context to my comment which is why I replied as such. Now let's see if you can refrain from appending to uncalled for snide comments about me and stick to the discussion. 

Methinks he is butthurt on a Monday....and no, you didn't offer any insight...stating that Scioscia was calling out underperforming pitchers is like the captain of the Titantic saying we're sinking because we hit an iceberg.....I believe we all know, Scioscia included, that the pitchers are underperforming...the question was why is he suddenly using descriptive words like "terrible' and "absolutely awful"....that's new....any criticism of Napoli was a mild nudge compared to that....

Methinks he is butthurt on a Monday....and no, you didn't offer any insight...stating that Scioscia was calling out underperforming pitchers is like the captain of the Titantic saying we're sinking because we hit an iceberg.....I believe we all know, Scioscia included, that the pitchers are underperforming...the question was why is he suddenly using descriptive words like "terrible' and "absolutely awful"....that's new....any criticism of Napoli was a mild nudge compared to that....

My post wasn't intended to offer insight. It was a direct counter response to the post I quoted saying Sciosca was just trying to push blame on the front office and get the heat off of him. That was the context of my comment, not some intention to proffer some sort of insight. It's a conversation. Not every post is going to provide some great insight - in fact - have any posts in this thread been particularly insightful? Not yours to be sure.

Why did he decide to say something like this now? I don't know, never claimed to. Do you have some sort of relevant or "insightful" information to share here other than jumping on me or should I expect more of the same? 

My post wasn't intended to offer insight. It was a direct counter response to the post I quoted saying Sciosca was just trying to push blame on the front office and get the heat off of him. That was the context of my comment, not some intention to proffer some sort of insight. It's a conversation. Not every post is going to provide some great insight - in fact - have any posts in this thread been particularly insightful? Not yours to be sure.

Why did he decide to say something like this now? I don't know, never claimed to. Do you have some sort of relevant or "insightful" information to share here other than jumping on me or should I expect more of the same? 

Lifetime, don't let him bait you into a multi-page discussion that never ends...

....I don't know, never claimed to. Do you have some sort of relevant or "insightful" information to share here other than jumping on me or should I expect more of the same? 

I don't know either but I did speculate, which is what this thread appeared to be all about until you jumped in....

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner....that's what I took from it too....it is so unScioscia like that it's hard not to read something under the surface from it....

you got me there, that's some insightful and rich speculation there DVol.