• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

21 minutes ago, cals said:

You’re right.  The citizens of LA should have the right to own non-traceable weapons.

You do know that parolees don’t give a shit and will still use these right? It just means you and I can’t buy them. In LA county. These were already illegal for prohibited persons before this ruling. They just wasted their own time as they won’t enforce any of this anyways. 

Edited by Jason

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Los Angeles City Council bans possession, purchase, sale of ghost guns - ABC7 Los Angeles

So when this doesn't work on stopping the violence will they undo the ban?

While I think everyone should be able to possess guns.  These ghost guns really shouldn't exist.  I know guys that shouldn't have guns, that are trying hard to get a ghost gun.  And the funny thing is, these ghost guns are more expensive than a real gun.  

Just now, cals said:

So you’re upset some city council people wasted 15 minutes?  That’s what this is all about?

They have bigger problems to worry about. Maybe when you catch these dumbasses with the ghost gun you lock them up for a while instead of just sending them right back to the streets. It’s a specific demographic of folks that are the problem here yet LA officials want to do dumb stuff like dropping enhancement charges. 

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

While I think everyone should be able to possess guns.  These ghost guns really shouldn't exist.  I know guys that shouldn't have guns, that are trying hard to get a ghost gun.  And the funny thing is, these ghost guns are more expensive than a real gun.  

This is true but they do exist. If those are removed then it isn’t complicated to 3D print one. Prohibited people that possess them are the problem. Deal with those people and lock their ass up. 

Edited by Jason

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is true but they do exist. If those are removed then it isn’t complicated to 3D print one. Prohibited people that possess them are the problem. Deal with those people and lock their ass up. 

That's the catch.  How to do you lock them up, if you don't know they have the gun?  

I guess the same can be said if you don't register a gun also.  But at least with a legit gun, you can trace the ownership somewhat to last known owner.  

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That's the catch.  How to do you lock them up, if you don't know they have the gun?  

I guess the same can be said if you don't register a gun also.  But at least with a legit gun, you can trace the ownership somewhat to last known owner.  

Criminals have been filing off serial numbers from guns for years. 5 seconds with a Dremel tool will do that. It is illegal and has been illegal in California to possess an un-serialized gun. The issue is the definition of a firearm. These 80% lowers do not qualify as a firearm as they cannot function as one. They are simply hunks of metal or plastic. My point is prohibited people possessing firearms should be held accountable for that and sent to prison for a while. None of this flash incarceration bullshit

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

is it illegal to make ghost guns? if it's only illegal to use them, that seems to only address half the problem.

It varies but unserialized guns are not legal in California. It’s illegal for a prohibited person to own any gun at all. I support mandatory minimums for prohibited persons that get caught with firearms