• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rosenthal: Might be time for Scioscia to leave

Of course, Scioscia didn’t pick these players – Moreno was the driving force behind the Pujols and Hamilton signings, and Dipoto rebuilt the rotation, which actually has performed better of late.

First I've seen this written.  

"And they’re locked into Hamilton at $25 million per season through 2017"

When Weaselthal looks up his facts then I will start taking him seriously.

The AAV of his contract is $25 million, for 5 years, signed thru 2017.

I believe it is YOU who is in need of research, Took me less than a minute to look that up.

I still don't see how changing the manager is going make Hamilton hit or Blanton to pitch better.

I didn't think changing the Duck's coach would make Getzlaf play so much better, but it did. Of course, it hasn't done much for Ryan so far.

More of a team sport though.

Honestly, that article reads as much about Scioscia not needing to deal with the BS as it does the team needing to replace him.

The funny part.  Everyone knows if MS had been asked if he wanted more offense or better pitching he would have opted for more pitching in each of the last two years..

Look at this team...   Go ahead and argue MS was wrong.

First I've seen this written.  

Not sure if they included in their coverage of the press conferences intoning each player, but Arturo said that in both cases he was the one who went to their houses sat down with them, and made the deal. In both cases, Ham and Pujols both said it was a major factor in their signing.

Yes, the cement shoes worth of contracts for both these guys are Arturo's and not Jerry's.

Not sure if they included in their coverage of the press conferences intoning each player, but Arturo said that in both cases he was the one who went to their houses sat down with them, and made the deal. In both cases, Ham and Pujols both said it was a major factor in their signing.

Yes, the cement shoes worth of contracts for both these guys are Arturo's and not Jerry's.

Not only the cement shoes of contracts.  But the loss of first round picks.  That's also playing out to be huge.

The AAV of his contract is $25 million, for 5 years, signed thru 2017.

I believe it is YOU who is in need of research, Took me less than a minute to look that up.

I did the research, the contract is back loaded so to make your premise made on dollars owed, wouldn't it make sense to have you facts straight? Hamilton's salary does not affect the payroll for two more years.

You must be used to FOX News making up numbers for their made up stories.

I did the research, the contract is back loaded so to make your premise made on dollars owed, wouldn't it make sense to have you facts straight? Hamilton's salary does not affect the payroll for two more years.

Wow! A shot at Fox News! Never seen one of those before. How original. Must have spent all morning coming up with that one.

He went on to talk about being limited by Arte's desire to stay under the luxury tax. The luxury tax is based on average annual value of contracts, being backloaded has no effect on that.