• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wikileaks Vault 7

Assange's leaks always seem to have curious timing.  They tend to occur when Trump appears to be in trouble.  I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this latest dump happened right as  Trump's ties to Russia are getting more investigation and publicity, and the republican health care repeal looks like a giant shitstorm.  I guess Trump's "look over here!" tweets about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower weren't enough of a distraction.

50 minutes ago, Glen said:

Assange's leaks always seem to have curious timing.  They tend to occur when Trump appears to be in trouble.  I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this latest dump happened right as  Trump's ties to Russia are getting more investigation and publicity, and the republican health care repeal looks like a giant shitstorm.  I guess Trump's "look over here!" tweets about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower weren't enough of a distraction.

I think it's more of a PR move by Assange than a coincidence with helping Trump. 

If you release this information when it's some Obamacare thing.  No one gives a shit, and it's back page of the newspapers.  But you release it in the middle of a Trump hacking claim.  Then every reporter is trying to talk to you.  And you are suddenly the most interesting person in the world.  I'm sure he has a bunch of information he is just storing for the right time in the future also.  Probably right at wikileaks low about to go away moment.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Assange's leaks always seem to have curious timing.  They tend to occur when Trump appears to be in trouble. 

You could replace the cited occurrence with literally anything and it would be as true.

"Glen only shits when Trump appears to be in trouble."
"Geoff only laments about In n Out when Trump appears to be in trouble."
"Blarg only says something incorrect when Trump appears to be in trouble."

51 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Wikileaks was established 10 years ago so there really isn't any credible link to Trump in terms of their information dumps. 

well shit howdy...Russian Federation was founded in 1991...so using that logic...

18 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I hope that you left plenty of food and potable water on whatever island you decided to strand your logic on before making that post.

So Assange set up the company 10 years ago in Australia just so he could capitalize on the US election in 2016. Makes perfect sense.

To liberals clawing for an excuse for their complete ass kicking both houses of Congress and the presidency.

Or just maybe he is capitalizing on lapses of security in some of the most corrupt government agencies in the world. Like the Turkish APK.

https://wikileaks.org/akp-emails/

Or how about this one, the EU making a concerned effort to block refugee immigration including destroying refugee boats back in 2015.

The documents lay out a military operation against cross-Mediterranean refugee transport networks and infrastructure. It details plans to conduct military operations to destroy boats used for transporting migrants and refugees in Libyan territory, thereby preventing them from reaching Europe. 

But, but, but, Trump wants to stop immigration at airports.

https://wikileaks.org/eu-military-refugees/press.html

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So Assange set up the company 10 years ago in Australia just so he could capitalize on the US election in 2016. Makes perfect sense.

When did I say that? The argument that you're opposing isn't one I'm making. If somebody thinks that's the case, they're being as illogical as you are in saying that the establishment of an entity 10 years ago means that it can't possibly do certain things today. That's straight up nonsense, both ways. You're almost the exact same kind of goofy you're accusing others of being, but just flipped around. You should get along really well with anybody that makes the argument that WL was established 10 years ago and had a crystal ball.

That said the left is using the logic fallacy of conflating having not done something with not being willing to do something. I think it is often forgotten that they are the ones who disseminate information, not the ones to obtain the information. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

That said the left is using the logic fallacy of conflating having not done something with not being willing to do something. I think it is often forgotten that they are the ones who disseminate information, not the ones to obtain the information. 

The left is doing that?!?

Get the f**k outta here!!!

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Absolutely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 6:08 AM, Blarg said:

Or how about this one, the EU making a concerned effort to block refugee immigration including destroying refugee boats back in 2015.

The documents lay out a military operation against cross-Mediterranean refugee transport networks and infrastructure. It details plans to conduct military operations to destroy boats used for transporting migrants and refugees in Libyan territory, thereby preventing them from reaching Europe. 

But, but, but, Trump wants to stop immigration at airports.

https://wikileaks.org/eu-military-refugees/press.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/17/somali-refugees-killed-helicopter-attack-off-yemen-coast

But Assange and WikiLeaks are somehow the assholes.