• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump threatens to send troops to Mexico

President Trump Threatens to Send U.S. Troops to Mexico to Take Care of 'Bad Hombres'

President Donald Trump threatened in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them itself, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

The excerpt of the call did not make clear who exactly Trump considered "bad hombres," — drug cartels, immigrants, or both — or the tone and context of the remark, made in a Friday morning phone call between the leaders. It also did not contain Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's response.

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt seen by the AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided an excerpt to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

"Bad hombres"? Has Trump been watching old Westerns?

i bet glen has already posted this on his facebook page telling everyone how upset he is and still fights the good fight arguing with others even though it gets debunked.

not as good as when he tried to bait everyone with the trump inauguration patriotism day link that clearly stated at the bottom obama and many others have also used their inaugurations to create a holiday commemorating their swear in day, but good nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Warwick said:

i bet glen has already posted this on his facebook page telling everyone how upset he is and still fights the good fight arguing with others even though it gets debunked.

not as good as when he tried to bait everyone with the trump inauguration patriotism day link that clearly stated at the bottom obama and many others have also used their inaugurations to create a holiday commemorating their swear in day, but good nonetheless.

Wrong!

Seriously,  what's this hard-on you have for me and why are bringing up Facebook stuff here? If it bugs you,  unfollow or unfriend me.