• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#PizzaGate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 4:49 PM, Blarg said:

That's his dead uncle Teddy that left his secretary to drown. JKK Jr.augered his single engine Piper into the ocean outside of Martha's Vineyard.

You do know that to auger something means to drill holes. Or is that what you were referring to?  Don't use big words with me. 

I ordered a veggie pizza with a side of anchovies and put them on top.  Is it still a veggie pizza?  That's some pizzagate shit right there. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Wow, that’s some really thought provoking shit there.

thanks for sharing!

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

I love the douche reporter.

I remember watching this before but never really had a chance to break it down, so here goes:

"Pizzagate... It became a major story weeks ago when an ARMED MAN DECIDED TO INVESTIGATE a D.C. area pizza place for himself. This man, right here. HE CARRIED A RIFLE INTO A PIZZA PARLOR AND THEN FIRED IT AT THE FLOOR."

Why are you guys ridiculing this video? That's textbook investigation.

Then the video goes on to infer that it's somehow curious that the pizza parlor owner (who also owns other restaurants and an art gallery, thanks Google) is listed as one of the 50 most powerful people in D.C. The implication for those that don't look further is that this guy has unjustified POWER for some reason and it must be nefarious. Guess who's on the list a few spots above the pizza place owner... Stephen Strausburg. There's also another restaurant owner.

Internet Detective Conclusion: Strausburg is involved in Pizzagate. If anybody is willing to do some investigative follow up, please be sure to shoot the floor of the Nationals clubhouse, that's the hallmark of good investigation. Or not.

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I remember watching this before but never really had a chance to break it down, so here goes:

"Pizzagate... It became a major story weeks ago when an ARMED MAN DECIDED TO INVESTIGATE a D.C. area pizza place for himself. This man, right here. HE CARRIED A RIFLE INTO A PIZZA PARLOR AND THEN FIRED IT AT THE FLOOR."

Why are you guys ridiculing this video? That's textbook investigation.

Then the video goes on to infer that it's somehow curious that the pizza parlor owner (who also owns other restaurants and an art gallery, thanks Google) is listed as one of the 50 most powerful people in D.C. The implication for those that don't look further is that this guy has unjustified POWER for some reason and it must be nefarious. Guess who's on the list a few spots above the pizza place owner... Stephen Strausburg. There's also another restaurant owner.

Internet Detective Conclusion: Strausburg is involved in Pizzagate. If anybody is willing to do some investigative follow up, please be sure to shoot the floor of the Nationals clubhouse, that's the hallmark of good investigation. Or not.

All good points. 

What do you think about the dudes creepy instagram?