• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#PizzaGate

9 hours ago, Lawrence said:

More shiny objects to distract libs while IFB's and RFP's are being solicited for the wall. 

Please keep this thread going along with the witetapping thread. I want our border secured as soon as possible. TIA

Looks like we're already getting there.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/08/homeland-security-boss-illegal-border-crossings-down-40/98935926/

13 hours ago, Lawrence said:

More shiny objects to distract libs while IFB's and RFP's are being solicited for the wall. 

Please keep this thread going along with the witetapping thread. I want our border secured as soon as possible. TIA

Yes, yes. Brilliant.

This thread and its 37 posts spread out over the scant 65 days since it was started sure seems to be consuming a lot of time. I honestly think you may be kinda confused over whose time the pizzagate silliness has been occupying. Hint: it's not the people that aren't spending hours and hours of their time reading about it and following people like Alex Jones.

On the basis of your incredibly saavy analysis there and MAGA's posts in this thread, I performed a Google image search and it returned the following photo of the two of you dapper gentlemen:

article-0-0A76AB7B000005DC-864_468x524.jpg

2 hours ago, cezero said:

Turd supporters will never hold him accountable for anything he says or does. 

They confirm it time and again, and are proud of it. 

Trump is a tool for many on the right.  They think they are using him and will dispose of him when he's of no further use. It's almost cute in its naiveté. 

10 hours ago, cezero said:

Turd supporters will never hold him accountable for anything he says or does. 

They confirm it time and again, and are proud of it. 

did you hold obama accountable for his words/actions? and what about hillary?

You're right in that I think he blocked me a while ago. Whatevs.

i asked the question because he frequently implies (or just flat out states) that Trump supporters are completely blinded by his nonsense, but he says it in such a way that one would conclude that dems exercised complete, honest scrutiny of their guy. He's wrong, and someone needs to call him out on it.