• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#PizzaGate

• 2 months later...
Just now, Franklin Bluth said:

If only 2017 Adam knew about keto.

Dude 2017 was the year of keto for me. Lost 50LBs. Gained it back though because I thought I could game the diet bet system. But really struggled with cravings for a while. Doing better now though. 

• 8 months later...
On 1/18/2017 at 11:19 PM, InsideThePark said:

I think even MAGA will look back on this thread and wonder what he was thinking.

On 1/19/2017 at 8:47 AM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Hey future me: No you won't.

Maybe I should make a thread about Trump liking cleveland steamers and see watch you guys squeal with delight :)

Still no?

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You have no regrets? Like not even a single letter?

No, lol. If the spin board ever results in having regrets about something years later then it's time to step away from the keyboard. Not important enough.

I can be a gullible person sometimes, sure (that'll shock some of you). I would still maintain that the store owner is a weirdo mother effer what with the pics of kids and stuff and the pizza talk in emails is kinda weird.

But that's about it.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, lol. If the spin board ever results in having regrets about something years later then it's time to step away from the keyboard. Not important enough.

I can be a gullible person sometimes, sure (that'll shock some of you). I would still maintain that the store owner is a weirdo mother effer what with the pics of kids and stuff and the pizza talk in emails is kinda weird.

But that's about it.

I was just quoting the movie from the picture you posted.

As far as pizza talk do you mean them placing an order for pizza? 

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I was just quoting the movie from the picture you posted.

As far as pizza talk do you mean them placing an order for pizza? 

Oh. Feel free to facepalm my post then. I never saw the movie, just know the meme.

On a second look the emails aren't so bad, I remember them being stranger. I guess the DNC just really likes pizza, can't say I blame them.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Oh. Feel free to facepalm my post then. I never saw the movie, just know the meme.

On a second look the emails aren't so bad, I remember them being stranger. I guess the DNC just really likes pizza, can't say I blame them.