• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

#PizzaGate

• 9 months later...
On 1/18/2017 at 11:49 PM, calscuf said:

Holy shit, you really are like special needs or something?

Listen, your life is going to be much, much more pleasant if you just live it and try to be happy.  Don't try to think too much.  Nothing is worse than being dumb but thinking you may be smarter than you are.  Just accept that you're kinda dumb and go watch wrestling or something.

If your gears were grinded by this story from an equally slow reporter, than maybe you shouldn't be sitting at the grown ups table.  And that's fine.  

Brilliance

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2017 at 9:49 PM, calscuf said:

Holy shit, you really are like special needs or something?

Listen, your life is going to be much, much more pleasant if you just live it and try to be happy.  Don't try to think too much.  Nothing is worse than being dumb but thinking you may be smarter than you are.  Just accept that you're kinda dumb and go watch wrestling or something.

If your gears were grinded by this story from an equally slow reporter, than maybe you shouldn't be sitting at the grown ups table.  And that's fine.  

@calscuf this will always be some of your best work

9 minutes ago, red321 said:

because deep down, MAGA still thinks pizzagate is a real thing, Seth Rich was murdered by the Clintons, and Q is really a Trump admin informant tasked with preparing the country, via secret coded messages to a reddit subforum, for upcoming mass arrests of Obama administration officials

Dismissing someone like this is such a dick move.

It takes a very low form of life (lower than the flies on the dog shit I almost stepped in this morning) to accuse the parents who are grieving over the deaths of their six and seven year olds of being actors as part of a government conspiracy. As a parent of a five, three, and almost one year old I hope this is never me in this situation, whatever the cause may be. 

18xp-infowars2-master675-v2.jpg

So I've been doing a keto version of pizza and it has given me my fix. I line pepperoni on a baking sheet. I spread a bit of sauce on top, add a bunch of cheese, more pepperoni and mushrooms, garlic powder and oregano on top. Cook at 400 for 10 minutes. 5 carbs or so. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

So I've been doing a keto version of pizza and it has given me my fix. I line pepperoni on a baking sheet. I spread a bit of sauce on top, add a bunch of cheese, more pepperoni and mushrooms, garlic powder and oregano on top. Cook at 400 for 10 minutes. 5 carbs or so. 

so the pepperoni and sauce lay directly on the sheet?  What holds it together?