• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2016 strikes again

Spirit

For $3 Mill, I'd take Rousey down in 30 seconds, what's this 48 second pussy crap?

She got lucky to begin her career with a dozen women who didn't know what they were doing, once she came against women who did know what they were doing, she got flattened. No matter though, it's made her a ton of money. Her career is gone, but I'd hang up my gloves for that amount as well. Although again on her part I think the whole "no media" thing just goes to show how fragile she really is. She wants to show off when she wins, but doesn't want to show her face when she loses. 

Pff, women. 

54 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don't know anything about MMA but when some dude in my office building told his buddy that she could be the first woman in UFC to compete with men I knew that if he were a baseball fan he likely called Angel Talk every night.

She still would destroy @CaliAngel in less than 30 seconds then hit up Five Guys for lunch just to rub it in.