• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

bedophiles

Brandon

that's the main complaint and i probably agree. i went with some high quality breathable sheets that were cool to offset, but i probably still felt more warm than i would like.

comfortable as shit, but between the warmth and it being too soft i probably wouldn't do it again. but if that's someone's gig, by all means it's a perfect sleep.

• 7 months later...
On 11/24/2016 at 6:41 AM, Adam said:

I sleep wherever victors Mom is sleeping

#sleep

Ok, so i just came from sit n sleep. Almost broke down and spent way too much on a tempurpedic. Anyone have experience? It felt amazing...super firm, which is what i was looking for. But also super pricey. 3600 for a king.

@wicked, do you still habe the hookup for your hotel mattress place? And is that about the same price?

I was offered a deal on a Tempurpedic (mattress only). Style was being phased out, $2100 just for the mattress (queen). Decided to pass.

Someone else mentioned a Sleep Number bed. I stayed at a Radisson in Santa Ana that had those, and in all honesty, I couldn't tell any difference regardless of what I set the numbers to. 

23 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

#sleep

Ok, so i just came from sit n sleep. Almost broke down and spent way too much on a tempurpedic. Anyone have experience? It felt amazing...super firm, which is what i was looking for. But also super pricey. 3600 for a king.

@wicked, do you still habe the hookup for your hotel mattress place? And is that about the same price?

yeah, let me look it up. i don't remember the cost but i think it was less than $3600. and was for a king.

whatever the cost it was worth every f*cking penny. 

On 7/2/2017 at 3:02 PM, mrwicked said:

yeah, let me look it up. i don't remember the cost but i think it was less than $3600. and was for a king.

Hit me back on this too. I just almost dropped the same amount on one of these adjustable beds at sit and sleep like ten did....with the 4th of July discounts and all that jazz.

On 7/1/2017 at 3:16 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

#sleep

Almost did this and am still contemplating doing this tomorrow

broke down and went in today to finish the sale. I sold myself on it yesterday and even slept on the decision...the whole electronic adjustments and massage dealio was too much to overcome. called the chick this morning and said I'll take it if I can get it at x price, she made it happen.

can't wait to smash in it at some weird ass angle.

On 7/2/2017 at 3:02 PM, mrwicked said:

Let me know Wicked I may have to replace my mattress in the near future.

We invested money in a Stearns & Foster California King about 15 years ago and it was pretty good overall. I'm a big guy so over time if you don't flip those bad boys constantly you get depressions in them but it has held up pretty well over the years. If you're heavier you need a thicker mattress period (like somewhere around 12" or so).

23 hours ago, Brandon said:

Hit me back on this too. I just almost dropped the same amount on one of these adjustable beds at sit and sleep like ten did....with the 4th of July discounts and all that jazz.

Just a heads up, the phenom discount sale the guy locked me in for looks to be the same price buying online direct from tempurpedic...sit n kohls....

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

broke down and went in today to finish the sale. I sold myself on it yesterday and even slept on the decision...the whole electronic adjustments and massage dealio was too much to overcome. called the chick this morning and said I'll take it if I can get it at x price, she made it happen.

can't wait to smash in it at some weird ass angle.

Whats the verdict?!?!? Take a nap and update, quick!

16 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just a heads up, the phenom discount sale the guy locked me in for looks to be the same price buying online direct from tempurpedic...sit n kohls....

I did alright. I searched around and found cheaper or unknown shit for less, but none of us would go that route unless on a budget. I spent 3 grizzlies on a tempurpedic adjustable with all the fixings (mattress cover, board to go over my slats since I just bought a new frame with storage underneath, warranty, etc.). part of me kind of wishes I took the time to shop more and the realist in me knows I'm too lazy and just buys shit after doing enough research to know I'm not being ripped off. I knew I was done when I laid on it and started fucking around with the remote control and had this dumb smirk on my face. I literally can move it however I want which is important since I have a messed up lower back from years of sports and two car accidents back to back many years ago. so I can sleep how I want and when I wake up if I hit the "flat" button to put it back to normal position it actually stretches out the back. it's one of those things where I value it more than what I paid so I'm happy.

plus, I was talking to a family member the other day that used to sell mattresses. basically it's one of the biggest rackets and we are all getting ripped off, it's just a matter of containing it. I knew the threshold and margin, a little. shopping around it should have cost me 3500-4200. I'll sleep alright at night knowing that, since getting ripped off is most of our biggest concerns.

time to mass text and see how many broads fit on it when it's delivered Saturday.

however......the Hilton or Marriott mattress I bought years ago was the absolute business. didn't need the adjustments and whatnot. I think I spent 5k, but it was literally laying down in heaven. I just got a bit impatient and also didn't want to drop that again.

24 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Whats the verdict?!?!? Take a nap and update, quick!

coming Saturday.......kind of bummed. they can bring it tomorrow, but with the time window and me starting a new gig at a new firm I went the safe route going with Saturday delivery.