• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

bedophiles

Brandon

pretty sure this is what I got. now I'm pretty pissed because I wasn't offered a sheep pillow. don't think mine comes with the speakers and usb ports.....actually, it can't. I had to get a custom base because of the bed frame, etc. I just bought.

49 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Whats the verdict brandon????

passed out on the couch watching a movie, but did move to bed.

so here's the problem, the bed being brand new is hard as shit and needs to be broken in.....although, at sit and sleep they have you lay down on that machine and I fit the firmer profile. all the adjustments are cool, but I tend to move around when I sleep. I think I ended up moving the bottom position up as it was like when you get a massage and they put that cushion under your knees so your back stays flat. that said, I woke up with the least amount of back pain in some time.

I think the bed works out in the long run. the only thing bugging me is I wanted a specific bed frame (actually, I didn't expect getting one of these adjustable bases) so the bed comes up to my waist and when adjusted it sits higher. going to need to toss the drawers underneath and adjust the frame so the bed sits lower. this little mental hiccup is clouding my judgement.

but half a night in and it seems solid. I got new bedding, too, so it's a whole adjustment all around. (additional bedding and additional pillows being delivered tomorrow)

now I'm seeing all these commercials for the sleep number and how it auto adjusts to people in the bed and what not.

Edited by Brandon

Nice. I just grabbed a tempur dloor model they had in the store. Im still aiming to upgrade to a king when i get a new place, but got a broken in one (i read the one you got is hard as nails until broken in...which i almost want), so figured this would set me up for the time being so i dont need a new headboard, sheets, etc.

So im getting a used one but marked down $1400. I held off on the adjusting frame because i wont need it for an eventual guest bed....but really want one. I may break down and buy an off name brand one for the time being.

Give yours a few weeks and it will likely blow mine out of the water. The one i got wasnt the model i wanted, but its gonna kick my current one to the curb.

How worth it is the frame? Im still split on just breaking down and buying it...it sure as hell felt cool in the store.

Their ridiculously overpriced pillows were pretty amazing too. So i still may end up wasting more money.

I think I need to play around with it a bit more. it's cool, but I'm not 100% a back sleeper, which it's designed for. it almost feels like a cool feature opposed to the excitement I had in the store. but I also think the height and bullshit accessories for the frame are skewing my impression.....I need to drop the bed which means a lot of wasted money on slats, boards, drawers, etc.